BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nutrition guy
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting a midrange digital camera to take pics and some vids. Any suggestions of some good ones?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
depends on your definition of mid range, what kind of dollars are you looking at?

I have a sony DCR P5 great camera, good pics and decent video but will run you around 9 bills. 3.4 mp etc...also very small. they have another model similar a little bit bigger but it is half the price.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I would highly recommend you look at the Canon line of camera's, I've got one, just remember that PORTABILITY is key - otherwise you won't bring it with you.

Also, I'd recommend using the SEARCH command up top there and type in 'DIGITAL CAMERA", you'll find a bunch of messages I'm sure.

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
I have a Nikon CoolPix 880 that I'm very happy with.

There is lots of good stuff out there. You gotta figure out your price range and what you're gonna want to use it for.

There are also a number of very good websites that evaluate and compare models. Steve's Digicams is one that comes to mind. I have more links at home and can post/PM them after work tonight.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
There was just a big thread over in Open about this. Lots of good stuff there.

And BTW I know cameras are "gear" but they don't come stock with motorcycles nor are they required to ride a bike, as much as some here might argue.

So at the sound of the Big Buzzer I'm moving this to Open :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts