1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
3 in 1 oil.....

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
I found this really neato oil that when you put it on your skin make it feel all warm and tingly.... and best of all it tastes like STRAWBERRIES ! ! ! ! !

.... SEARCH FUNCTION

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Motul full synthetic is a lil expensive but when it comes to oil u mine as well get what your engine need especially if you rev the crap out of it like me.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
what "my," dealer sells.
Gooey, slippery stuff.
I get someone else to change it, 'cause they wash my bike at the same time.

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
Do you guys remember when the Honda Cub was run on used cooking oil or something on "World's Top 10 Motorcycles"? It ran fine!
It didn't quite survive getting thrown off of that roof though.

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
Motul full synthetic is a lil expensive but when it comes to oil u mine as well get what your engine need especially if you rev the crap out of it like me.
Don't feed the beast.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That warming oil is sweet... Or was it warming Jelly? ...Can I use Jelly instad of oil in a performance bike?
Speaking of sweet, anyone esle like the smell of Motul 5100? I could get high on that stuff it smells so good.

It didn't occur to me at first what that smell was. Whenever I was stopped at a light I was thinking, "damn I smell good"...but turns out it was the fresh scent of Motul oil and not me unfortunately.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Do you guys remember when the Honda Cub was run on used cooking oil or something on "World's Top 10 Motorcycles"? It ran fine!
It didn't quite survive getting thrown off of that roof though.
still ran after the drop though - wheels were fudged though ....

·
Registered
12 Posts
ppl on here are fuckin assholes. the guys new, cut him sum slack. fuck faces.
sorry dude i dunno shit about oil, but i cant believe how ppl treat u on here. u guys r a disgrace to the sport, grow up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts