BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 r6 i found 2 pipes i d&d carbon fiber the other one micrion high mount for the same price... what u guys think would be better?

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
Micron is probably the better quality, they're both loud, D&D is fuckin loud, I'm not overly crazy about high mounts, but I'd still go with the Micron.

·
Fuelled by rice
4,463 Posts
D&D is overly loud if you don't mind the extra attention from the police. Especially if you go downtown on the weekends. You should check out www.hammythecanman.com for some prices. I think Bayside performance will match any price you get as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are bouth used 200$ each micron is blue though so im not big on that

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Micron. D&D is too loud. Sounds good in the beginning but gets tiring fast especially for your riding buddies.

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Remy said:
i have a d&d on my bike :D

mmmmm d&d loudness
+1 on that one.

Quit hating on the D&D.!:flip

·
Registered
155 Posts
Go with the D&D... the cages around you may actually notice that your there.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
ssblade said:
both suck and fall apart.
I don't think that's true entirely.. no worse than most anyways.

I vote for the Micron.. it sounds great on the R6, and isn't as brutally loud.

L

·
0 Posts
This may seem weird !! But how about you buy the one you like ..not what other people think !!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I had D&Ds on my YZF1000 and loved 'em. Loud is fun. :D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Liquid72 said:
This may seem weird !! But how about you buy the one you like ..not what other people think !!
Isn't it hard to know which one is the better pipe to buy without asking?

Also, I believe this topic has been covered a thousand times over, you may want to do some searching before posting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
well.......one more to throw in, i have a hindle 20" titanium can for sale like new condition all u need is a downpipe. 200 bucks takes er. off my 01 r6 sorry sold the headers already. ps im in salmon arm.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
the micron adds a few lbs onto your bike, not to mention you wont be able to use saddle bags ever, and if you ever have a passenger, it may be a bit awkward...

if you dont care though go for the micron...looks rad!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts