BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought this 2004gsxr 750, has 3600kms on it. the previouse owner garaged it since the end of last riding season. what must be done before I can ride it again? the bike sometime has unstable sound, according to the owner that is because that he didn't use the fuel stabalizer. should this be a big issue? how can I solve it? thanx. and can't wait to see u guys on the road.

·
Rider
121 Posts
JasonMeng said:
just bought this 2004gsxr 750, has 3600kms on it. the previouse owner garaged it since the end of last riding season. what must be done before I can ride it again? the bike sometime has unstable sound, according to the owner that is because that he didn't use the fuel stabalizer. should this be a big issue? how can I solve it? thanx. and can't wait to see u guys on the road.
Congratulations on your new bike... Give the bike an oil and filter change for piece of mind knowing it has been done, check the other fluids, tire pressures etc. and replace the gas if you suspect it is bad. You should be good to start riding. If the riders manual is with the bike, it should tell you what to check and change at different intervals.

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
You can take the bike into a reliable shop and have them go through it with a fine tooth comb too find all of the problems. Maybe someone here can give you an idea as to how much that might cost. You don't want to find out about any major problems while you're out on the road.
Congrats on the new bike.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx everyone, I'm now gonna pick up my bike. see you around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts