1,315 Posts
My 2 favs:

Disturbed: "Down with the sickness" or "Voices"
Flybanger: Cavalry

:2guns

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Pretty much anything, as long as it is fast paced and LOUD I get pumped!!

Either punk or a heavy dose of Sublime is good, but in reality I do not need any music to get me ready to ride, I just have to go outside and look at my bike. :)

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Yup, Sublime will do it for me too.

Or the Hockey Night in Canada music...I know, not really a song.

"Where the Streets Have No Name" or "I Will Follow" by U2 does it also.

J

·
0 Posts
Buried Alive by Ozzy Osbourne, you always get where you're going faster with that song going through your head.

D

·
0 Posts
I guess I am a little out of the loop. cuz I would vote for stuff by Ja Rule or Dmx.

B

·
0 Posts
anything from method man's "tical" album or thw first wu "enter the 36..." or sublime get me pumped for anything

B

·
0 Posts
Dafnip said:
I guess I am a little out of the loop. cuz I would vote for stuff by Ja Rule or Dmx.
gotta agree with dmx on the "ruff ryders anthem"...if that song/video doesnt make you wanna ride, nothing will...

C

·
0 Posts
Dafnip said:
You got it right on point! "Ruff Ryders Anthem"... that gets me everytime. Anything DMX gets me hyped.

·
Registered
115 Posts
.....for a second there i thought i was the only one that like hip hop and rap.

STOP, DROP, SHUT'EM DOWN...........WHOAA.......NO.....THATS A RUFF RYDERS ROLL!! :D

B

·
0 Posts
feenix_guy said:
.....for a second there i thought i was the only one that like hip hop and rap.

STOP, DROP, SHUT'EM DOWN...........WHOAA.......NO.....THATS A RUFF RYDERS ROLL!! :D
nope you're not the only one...i've been dj'ing, breakdancing and writing graff for years, but my musical tastes have expanded to include lots of other genres lately...sorry to bastardize the thread into a hip hop one:) :)

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
blazinr6 said:
anything from method man's "tical" album or thw first wu "enter the 36..." or sublime get me pumped for anything

YES! Old school hip-hop rules...the stuff that's popular now... :gun

That's so sad the music I used to listen to in highschool can now be deemed "Old School". :(

D

·
0 Posts
when i was racing boats i'd piss everyone off including my driver by playing ministry as loud as i possibly could every morning before skipper's meeting. it was a given we were totally hung over from free booze the nite before. my current pick me up songs are:

bohemian like you -- dandy warhols
starfuckers inc -- nin
lets ride -- choclair
jesus built my hotrod -- ministry
bonecracker -- shocore
kickstart my heart -- motley crue (!)
uncle tom's cabin -- warrant
hello time bomb -- MGB
break stuff -- limp bizkit
bodies -- drowning pool

pretty much anything manson, nin, ministry, nitzer ebb does makes adrenaline flow. die warsau did some awesome stuff i still listen to on occasion. front line assembly and kmfdm too.

lots of kewl 80s glam rock makes me happy. faith no more covering war pigs is going thru my head right now.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts