Whatever it means it looks stupid.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
hell ya +1

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
I agree, with all these fancy smilies why the hell would you use plain ol' ascci anymore. Thats so 1989.

R

·
0 Posts
adam112 said:
I agree, with all these fancy smilies why the hell would you use plain ol' ascci anymore. Thats so 1989.
some people prefer the old ascii ones over the "fancy" ones. It's because of "fancy" *cough* useless functions like this that make msn 8.0 take up 140 Mb of ram.

o_O
=p
=D

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Ratzilla said:
some people prefer the old ascii ones over the "fancy" ones. It's because of "fancy" *cough* useless functions like this that make msn 8.0 take up 140 Mb of ram.

o_O
=p
=D
ahhh thats why msn isnt loading correctly on my Vic20 ! >.<

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slam...how many T3's have you had? Be honest...lol

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
Pitdogboy said:
slam...how many T3's have you had? Be honest...lol
none... although the emergency room doctor said you can get tylenol with codeine over the counter now.

edit: I just like pulling stuff off the "character map" feature.
like this:

▓ № ⅜ ™

M

·
0 Posts
tylenol 22's are nothin. one of my friends gets super happy on T3's. his wife took him shopping and ended up with a bread maker, new washer and dryer and a new microwave! it was really funny, especially when he didnt remember it the next day.

its a raised eyebrow. its the same thing as the ^.- face. my favorite is the ,.|.. ^.^ ..|.,

F

·
0 Posts
on the same ,un-nerd knowlege ,,,what the hell is a BLOG ? is this forum a blog ?

its driving me nuts !!!

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
borderline said:
on the same ,un-nerd knowlege ,,,what the hell is a BLOG ? is this forum a blog ?

its driving me nuts !!!
I think it's pretty much just like an online diary.

or here's a wikipedia definition.

F

·
0 Posts
slam said:
I think it's pretty much just like an online diary.

or here's a wikipedia definition.
THANK FUKING CHRIST !!!!! i had no idea and everytime i heard it mentioned it was by a news outlet or someone who seemed to say it to sound cool ,like saying bling ,,thanks ,,,my head can rest now

1 - 20 of 43 Posts