BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 10C outside, with mixed cloud.
Perfect riding weather.
Enough of this 'puter thing, Highway 6 is calling my name, and since we've had some rain in the interior, I'm sure the Mushroom place in Faquier is going to have it's seasonal Mushroom Burgers (yes, with wild mushrooms fresh picked from the fields.....)
What keeps you at the computer, insteading of twisting the goof pipe?:laughing

·
Not me!!
971 Posts
michael said:
Perfect riding weather.
Enough of this 'puter thing, Highway 6 is calling my name, and since we've had some rain in the interior, I'm sure the Mushroom place in Faquier is going to have it's seasonal Mushroom Burgers (yes, with wild mushrooms fresh picked from the fields.....)
What!?!? Did you just wake up?

I know I don't do your kind of mileage... but my bike and I have already gone 177 Kms today. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I got up early this morning and did over two & half hours of riding. Nice and sunny, clear roads--was a great way to start the day.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
its a little to cold out for my shorts and sandals. Time to winterize lol :laughing

·
Man On Fire
216 Posts
funny i was just thinking bcsb should dead at this time of day, the weather is sweet its saterday time to take advantage of the last of the season....i log on and there is over 70 people online.....i'm at work till 5:00pm how about the rest of you.......?

·
Ride Solo
4,219 Posts
I had school until 2:30. I'm just about to head out.

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,237 Posts
Perfect riding weather.
How are those burgers? I might just have to head up there to try a few! Of course the GFs parents live in Nakusp, so we'd have to stop for a visit there too.

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
I'm at work and my street bike is awaiting paint.... hope to be back out next weekend........

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,237 Posts
I'm at work and my street bike is awaiting paint.... hope to be back out next weekend........
Crap, next weekend we do the big move. We'll have to hit something up during the evenings! You getting deer whistles mounted????? :laughing

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I'm stuck in Yellowknife returning from a two week stint in remote communities in Nunavut.

No riding, but I got to watch a couple of guys harpoon a narwhal this morning at breakfast :laughing

·
Dr Tung
558 Posts
Ha..didn't really bother me...just freaked out the wife when he flew past the truck sliding both feet on one side of the bike doing 90-100 kmh....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts