BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
King of the money pits...
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post em' up.

What is the worst thing you have ever done to a car/van/pedestrian? when they nearly killed you?

feel free to tell them all, not just the worst

:coffee

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
a few cars are 1 mirror short. For one that actually almost killed me for real I got off the bike at the light and jumped all over that shit. Almost got all the windows too... bitch was on a cell phone, nuff said. that was a long time ago though

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
I had a guy throw a fence post thrown in front of my bike in Langley.

I turned the bike around and ran into him with it. I then took off my helmet and beat the shit out of him. He got up and I beat him back down again with a piece of broken fence post until the cops arrived and they took him away.

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
I made an absolute mess of a 2' x 8' piece of blue foam insulation once, when it flipped up in front of me while crossing the Knight St. bridge...

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I tried once, VPD almost arrested me ...

... and i kicked a door of a guy moving into my lane (left turn) while he was on a cellphone and i could not go forward or to the left, but it was a well intentioned kick, not very malicious

·
no longer a hooligan
342 Posts
kick in door when she started moving over in to my lane and forcing me on to oncoming traffic.
jumped on hood in parking lot. almost ran me over cause he was on the phone.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
In my life on a bike I have smashed many mirrors...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Guy took a swing (out of the blue) at me with a shovel back in Ontario while I was doubling my Mom on my (licenced and insured for street usage) snowmobile. I grabbed the shovel before he connected, fell off the sled, got up and smashed him in the face with it....he was charged with assualt with a weapon, I was 17 and freaked cause he would have hit my Mom= no charges 4 me.

In B.C. the worst thing I've done is caved in a door (Hyudai Pony) and bounced the little bastards face off of the steering wheel for blatantly driving like an idiot. :gun

·
Registered
56 Posts
I slapped a guy in the head once after he came speeding down a one-way; the wrong way heading straight for me. The guy & his passenger were both pissed drunk.

·
Behind the great firewall
448 Posts
I killed an entire country. Even heard of Borovgoslovogba? You didn't, cause one of them cut me off once.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I kicked the side of a minivan once. Started a lane change without looking, I honked, he kept going, pushed me over to almost the shoulder so I booted his door. Sidis leave nice dents.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
You're a violent lot. :p

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
You guys need therapy.

Am I the only one that doesn't piss off cagers every day?

Oh... right... it's because my LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

kekeke

1 - 20 of 75 Posts