·
Registered
11,614 Posts
What poll?

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
How do you Pick one?

I love AMA, but I hate Ralph Goodale...hes a bonehead.
Moto GP, well its Moto GP man!
WSBK is awesome this year!!
Canadian is cool too!
When is BSB on? I dont think Ive ever seen it on tv? But I know its awesome action too!

Even my Roadrace 2004 is awesome, its a bunch of WERA action, like the GNF, lots from Barber, ect.

F

·
0 Posts
all the above ,where do you watch BSB ? ive only ever seen it on video ,damn im missing out

you gotta add 24hr lemans and 8 hr suzuka ,,if your awake at 3.am on a wednesday you can see like 1/2 hr worth of coverage on that Motorsport MUNDIAL or whatever its called .lol but the best 1/2 hr all year

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
My fave is MotoGP. Everything else is just filler until the big show, IMHO. :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya my bad shoulda added those.. well its going from this year and say if you had all of them planning at once and you could only watch one channel and ist for this year.. i know lots of guys would go WSBK but ya i mean motogp is motogp...
borderline said:
all the above ,where do you watch BSB ? ive only ever seen it on video ,damn im missing out

you gotta add 24hr lemans and 8 hr suzuka ,,if your awake at 3.am on a wednesday you can see like 1/2 hr worth of coverage on that Motorsport MUNDIAL or whatever its called .lol but the best 1/2 hr all year

·
Ride Solo
4,214 Posts
There have been some great MotoGP battles in the last couple of seasons, but I think that WSBK promises the best racing action this year.

·
Necessary Evil
464 Posts
British Superbike is by far the most entertaining roadracing there is. The wild variations of circuits and the close racing with spectacular crashes is hard to beat. Too bad we can't see it live on TV over here :banghead .

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
I've heard awesome things about BSB (from you, Dean, amongst others:rockon ) and am going to order the latest season review DVD to find out for myself.

Isle of Man TT and other real-road races are nearest to my heart. For pure rider bravery and commitment, it can't be beat. To me, those guys are at a whole other level, requiring an entirely different skill set that what is needed to go fast on a closed circuit with run-off.

WSB is off to its best start in years, and MotoGP will have its work cut out to match it for excitement this year, though with all the new, young talent and the emergence of Hayden and Melandri as consistent competition to Rossi, it's got the potential to be a great season.

I've followed the Canadian series closely since I first became interested in racing (1988), and will always enjoy it.

The AMA has some real issues to sort out in organizing and structuring its race classes and rules, but the amount of sheer talent in that series is undeniable, and I'm hoping 2006 will prove more competitive for the Superbike class. I have a feeling that Miguel will have something for Mat tomorrow in that race...

·
Registered
819 Posts
I prefer both the supercross series and the MX nationals to road racing.

Oddly enough I think the Canadian outdoor series is far more entertaining. Waaaay better coverage, and unpredictable results.

It's not that I don't enjoy road racing I just enjoy the dirt stuff more.

·
Necessary Evil
464 Posts
Rooster said:
I prefer both the supercross series and the MX nationals to road racing.

Oddly enough I think the Canadian outdoor series is far more entertaining. Waaaay better coverage, and unpredictable results.

It's not that I don't enjoy road racing I just enjoy the dirt stuff more.
With a name like "rooster", and the fact you have a CRF450 listed as your ride, I think you're biased towards motocross racing. Just as me being "race62" and having a couple roadracing bikes listed as my rides makes me biased towards the pavement type racing. :laughing

·
Twin B
1,208 Posts
Is it even possible to watch Canadian SBK? I watch (and re-watch) as much motorcycle as I can get, I think I've watched like 1/2 hour of Canadian racing. I can never find a posted schedule of BC airtime. How do you guys manage to find it?

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
The broadcast of Canadian racing has been pretty pathetic the past couple of years, with either TV schedule errors or airing the shows at incredibly inconvenient times (ie. 1:00 a.m.). My wife got me the 2005 season 2-DVD set as a Christmas present, which can be ordered through www.cdnsuperbike.com. It sucks having to buy it, but it was worth it for me. It has full coverage of Superbike, Pro 600 and Am 600 from all rounds, plus the last Canadian Thunder race from Shannonville.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i wanted to vote for motoGP, World SBK and AMA.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts