BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
I think that may be the same guy that was fording a river on that same blue R6. The leathers and bike look familiar. Not sure if he's just too poor to afford a dirt bike or insists on showing the folks with the 12 inch suspensions that you don't need no steenkin' dirtbike to play out there.

I'll bet he has more than his share of Depends moments thanks to the narrow bars. Either that or he's REALLY good.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I dunno Tee Tee that sure looks like an R1 to me. Jumping an R6 would just be crazy. Phhhfft.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Not sure if he's just too poor to afford a dirt bike or insists on showing the folks with the 12 inch suspensions that you don't need no steenkin' dirtbike to play out there.

I'll bet he has more than his share of Depends moments thanks to the narrow bars. Either that or he's REALLY good.
I think he is both REALLY good and smart. Apparently he is also a bike mech and AFM racer so he is no squid.

Check out his preparation for the jump on a CR250

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
There's a spot here we can do shit like that.....if anyone's crazy enough to get 5-6 hight on a sportbike.

·
That new bike smell
2,863 Posts
I couldn't do that on a borrowed bike for money. That dude is brave/crazy/skilled.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.