BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one bought or used wheel rim sticker tape...it comes in many colours...it is a plastic compound,,easy to put on and looks great , saw it on EBAy...from some place over in England for about 12.00 for a set.

·
Its always a race
705 Posts
just use pinstripping it works awsome but one of the thin ones and put it on thats what I did. It just doesnt glow at night like the one on tape works!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
just did it today!
rice factoer +100000!

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Anyone know of a local place that sells YELLOW glowing wheel stripes? I see red & white everywhere... never yellow, never the glowing kind. No love for yellow :( .

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Dude said:
now why would you want it to glow??? i have pinstripping and it looks great ...
It's about the :flashy BLING :flashy . Next to my bike's outstanding level of maintenance & associated costs, it's the 2nd largest household expense. A' course I have no other vices. :angel . And no life to speak of :( ... :devillook

:drinkbeer

·
Registered
20 Posts
wheel sticker tape

i did recently purchase some 10mm kawi green tape from the UK as it turns out it is to dark for my bike. i have 2 sets of it. I have been told that the application should be done slowly and carefully to get the desired effect.

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
now why would you want it to glow??? i have pinstripping and it looks great ...
Solid colour can enhance the look , but for night time or even dusk , the reflective material will boost your visibility by 1000 percent -------------------
------

·
Super Moderator
23,552 Posts
i did recently purchase some 10mm kawi green tape from the UK as it turns out it is to dark for my bike. i have 2 sets of it. I have been told that the application should be done slowly and carefully to get the desired effect.
You signed up yesterday to re-surface a 2-3 year old thread on wheel tape????

Great first contribution, welcome aboard :flip:flip:flip:flip:flip:flip

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
You signed up yesterday to re-surface a 2-3 year old thread on wheel tape????

Great first contribution, welcome aboard :flip:flip:flip:flip:flip:flip
No kidding...well done!

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
if he hadn't signed up and brought back this decrepit thread, i'd not seen the pic of that briliant looking Duc. i think homie on his honda would be more visible if he rode around with his girls rack showing.

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
if he hadn't signed up and brought back this decrepit thread, i'd not seen the pic of that briliant looking Duc. i think homie on his honda would be more visible if he rode around with his girls rack showing.
Agreed ....show us some boob :laughing ................ Old thread , but valid re-call for it's safety factor , on a ZX-10 forum A guy was making reflective stripes in any colour , and you could add text ( ie: My other ride is your Mom) and in any language etc.. Tried to find a link , but no luck , he is in SoCal and charged very little , If I find it I will wait till next year and re-vive the thread again:rockon ..................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts