BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
A little more notice would have been nice... to at least watch...I need rear brake pads, and to swap out my clutch... hopefully all done in a week or so... Hope is was a good session ....
Yup, kinda short notice, but I just live around the corner, so coming back home I was able to drive by in my cage and take a look. Never seen stunters in real life before and I have to say you guys make it look really easy. My wife liked it as well, and the only complaint we had that there was no sturbucks on the corner.:rockon

·
xtremz
165 Posts
It was wicked. The guys make it look so easy. But you can see the skills and what makes you guys good at it was the practice. Great advise on the req's. Will be getting the stuff together and then coming out for the fun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey I dont want to be a dick!!!
but we would really like it if you guys didn't come out to our lots to watch us ride! if you want to see us stunt come out to a bike night at 5 gear motor sports or the canadian stunting championships. the issues with random people coming can cause us problems. i dont want to have clean up garbage after other people. i dont want to see other people get hurt from trying what we do, or from me loosing my bike and taking them out, or hitting their car,.. it's the telephone game. next thing we know it becomes a hang out not cool
we are there to dial in our skills if you need to see stunting that bad look it up on you tube. dont get me wrong i do want to see our sport grow so if you want to get involved go out and buy a beat up bike and put a cage on it. its true we are very friendly and helpful. but help us keep our lots. for the most part we do not have permission to ride the lots that we do. and even with three of us we can get kicked out very easily. there is a lot of liability issues that owner dont want to deal with. i love riding in front of people. but if it turns into a hangout well i wont be riding anymore because i wont have anywhere to ride we cant do these things on the street so i hope you can please understand. if you want to get involved pm me or matty and we can go from their if you want to come out and check out our stunts and look at our bikes come to a bike night or the csc!!

·
Super Moderator
23,551 Posts
Hey I dont want to be a dick!!!
but we would really like it if you guys didn't come out to our lots to watch us ride! if you want to see us stunt come out to a bike night at 5 gear motor sports or the canadian stunting championships. the issues with random people coming can cause us problems. i dont want to have clean up garbage after other people. i dont want to see other people get hurt from trying what we do, or from me loosing my bike and taking them out, or hitting their car,.. it's the telephone game. next thing we know it becomes a hang out not cool
we are there to dial in our skills if you need to see stunting that bad look it up on you tube. dont get me wrong i do want to see our sport grow so if you want to get involved go out and buy a beat up bike and put a cage on it. its true we are very friendly and helpful. but help us keep our lots. for the most part we do not have permission to ride the lots that we do. and even with three of us we can get kicked out very easily. there is a lot of liability issues that owner dont want to deal with. i love riding in front of people. but if it turns into a hangout well i wont be riding anymore because i wont have anywhere to ride we cant do these things on the street so i hope you can please understand. if you want to get involved pm me or matty and we can go from their if you want to come out and check out our stunts and look at our bikes come to a bike night or the csc!!
Suggestion : Open/Public invites on BCSB may not be the best idea, if trying to avoid this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Suggestion : Open/Public invites on BCSB may not be the best idea, if trying to avoid this.
i agree and this is why i posted
There is a certain member in our group matty who needs his balls stroked. He doesn't see the big picture!!

I do encourage you guys to get involved but if you're serious go and buy a bike and and cage then we will talk!

and if you just want come check out some of your local stunter will there is is plenty of bike nights at 5 gear motor sports and the canadian stuntride championships this summer here in the lower mainland!!

·
Super Moderator
23,551 Posts
There is a certain member in our group matty who needs his balls stroked. He doesn't see the big picture!!
Hmmm, so you're telling me that this was never about a wheelie lesson at all, and just a ploy to have someone stroke his balls?

This is very deceptive and disturbing........................................was it successful? :devillook

·
Thank You Vets
2,645 Posts
Oh great .........so now where am I going to learn to Yuhhht Uhhhgg like a pro..... lol
Support 5th Gear , see you at Bike Nights :rockon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts