BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Dymag, OZ, or Masachini (how you spell it?:confused )

They aren't cheap though......

·
518 Posts
Marchesini makes a street wheel now..... performance machine makes a nice spun aluminum wheel.. stay away from true race wheels unless you want to end up with a warped wheel, they are soft and made for the track not the street....

but most aftermarket wheel manufacturers are catching on to the fact that people want them on road bikes, so they are making a line of rims just for the street....

p.s. expect to pay around 2000$ for a set...

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'm thinking unless you have a crap load of money laying around and don't know what to do with it, your better off just painting them the way you like (powercoating, or whatever)..

The brands listen above are stupidly expensive, but do give you a weight savings in the best possible place..

A

·
0 Posts
For powdercoating try,Hi Pro Coatings 301-20540 Duncan way Langley,BC. 604.534.3338. About a year ago he said he could powdercoat my stock wheels for $30/wheel and another $30 to sandblast the old paint off=$60/wheel.You would have to take everything off-tire,rotors,bearings.He said that if I dropped them off on monday,I could pick them up on wednesday.Food for thought...................ken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts