BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I'm trying to get my bike fired up tonight. If I succeed, I'm in like Flynn, boyos.

·
CBRrrrrrrrrr
136 Posts
Hey I'm from the valley and I don't kmow where the Church is from here. A friend and I would like to join.

·
Registered
140 Posts
coming westbound take the tayler way exit, go straight thru lights and take first right after the lights. the church is right there

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Sorry, Frank, Jason, Doug. I just couldn't find the hours last night to get over to my buddy's and get my bike running. I'm heading out this morning, but I'll definitely miss this ride. :(
Have fun and stay safe.

·
'Busa girls, God love 'em
5,842 Posts
Good ride up to squamish... damn if didnt have to work tonight id be all over whistler grrr on the traffic

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fack! Lost my trunk cowl somehwere between Squamish and the second narrows bridge. Doubled back then realized....fuck it, myabe some good samaritan on this board will see it on the side of the road and tell me where it is.

·
Registered
454 Posts
thanks for the ride today guys and gal it was alot of fun.Sorry that you lost your trunk Franki.Should have got an r1.(just kidding)

·
Ringgdingdingdingdingding
1,492 Posts
Dam, I missed another one. :p

·
Nutrition guy
1,315 Posts
CDG said:
Fack! Lost my trunk cowl somehwere between Squamish and the second narrows bridge. Doubled back then realized....fuck it, myabe some good samaritan on this board will see it on the side of the road and tell me where it is.

It's probably lying beside Gurp's money clip, cell phone and keys :devillook

1 - 18 of 18 Posts