BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to them. Can someone run it by me again on how the event goes down (cost/ seat time/ layout/ organizers/ prep/ etc.)

Thanks

·
Gear whore
2,922 Posts
$50, run by 5th Gear's Bill.

Weekday nights are from 5:30ish til dark

Weekends are 9am - 3pm

Cone track layout, skill groups. No bike prep needed.

·
Woof?
1,011 Posts
Kamui said:
$50, run by 5th Gear's Bill.

Weekday nights are from 5:30ish til dark

Weekends are 9am - 3pm

Cone track layout, skill groups. No bike prep needed.
......excited much? lol i am.....

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Here's hoping that they start up before the first track dayze!

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
It will be up and going after we get daylight savings. End of April first week of May. Woun't have a schedule until end of February

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I would say that BB uses up tires a bit faster than Mission. The concrete is rough/abrasive and you're always turning at BB.

Too bad. I was hoping to test my track bike at BB before Mission. oh well, here's hoping everything works! there's only so much I can test going up and down the alley..

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
mikeelliot said:
Does BB trash your tires?
It does but it's not like you're holding a belt sander up to them or anything. Some extra wear compared to someplace like Mission but for the most part you won't notice. If you're running streets it's not that bad. I got a full season out of a set of D208's and there was lots of tread left.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
TeeTee said:
It does but it's not like you're holding a belt sander up to them or anything. Some extra wear compared to someplace like Mission but for the most part you won't notice. If you're running streets it's not that bad. I got a full season out of a set of D208's and there was lots of tread left.
Thanks TeeTee

I have BT002s and only 1 set of rims right now.

I want to come out to BB a few times this year!

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Do tell. whatcha got there Jarrod? gonna be out to mission in April?

·
the aussie dude....
105 Posts
i got a pretty beat up 2001 RC51.....sold the R6 to fund the project..but i think it will be worth it...ive got it in about a trillion pieces at the moment but she'll be all sweet and together buy hopefully mid march/ april...did sombody say TRACK DAY...WOOOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!

ps hows the track 7 coming allong there jay?

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Cool RC's are sweet bikes. is it going to be a street bike that sees some track time? yer going to love the vtwin torque..and sound.

My track bike is coming along. It's close to done at the moment, soon I'll have a chain and sprocket to put on then as much as I can tell, it'll be ready for April 14th. Other than that it's pretty much ready, I need to get some seat time and really shake it down..

If you need a place to pit again, find me. should be lots of room, Brett going to miss the 14th.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Stykman said:
I can't wait for this to start up again. If you have never tried it make sure you try it this year.
Yeah, but you're a motardin' track HO! ANYTIME, ANYWHERE BABY! ! ! !

1 - 20 of 34 Posts