BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Looks like and American bike though. They have these in Van? Why is this in Dirtbike? Moved

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Oh here.
All you have to do is add the img tags

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Hey, I have a serious question in two parts:

A) If I were to get arrested by a constable on one of those, would I be handcuffed around the officer's waist and be forced to "ride in the back" of the bike?

B) Are there any female officers that are going to be riding these, and if so, what will their patrol areas be?

Thanks.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
check out how agile these cops are on harleys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbrByL9F22s
i wonder how agile cops on sport cruisers could be

and if you missed it: their bikes were tied together at the back!
You got it all wrong! That was a gay wedding from San Fran. The two gay sportbike riders chose the C.H.I.P.S. wedding motif. The tying of the bikes signifies the two lives united in holy gayness. Amen.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Allright! Fine, you win! Dammit. Can you at least edit your post and say "two gay pigs united in holy gayness" ?

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
what's the cop gonna do? out iron-butt me? gone by the time he can manouver a u-turn.
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Hey, I have a serious question in two parts:

A) If I were to get arrested by a constable on one of those, would I be handcuffed around the officer's waist and be forced to "ride in the back" of the bike?

B) Are there any female officers that are going to be riding these, and if so, what will their patrol areas be?

Thanks.
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
salty monkey nuts, this is greasy thumb over...do you copy? ..Over....you got some funny posts....over.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts