BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Philosopher King
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering when the 07 models will start arriving at their respective dealerships??

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
Carryover bikes usually arrive sometime in the fall, but the developing trend over the past few years is that many new models - new-generation sport bikes in particular - aren't available until winter or, in some cases, early spring.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Yeah, like zoo said - if it's a new model, the first shipment of new stock doesn't usually show up until after the bike show.

That's true for sportbikes anyway, 2007 dirtbike models will probably be in stores fairly soon.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Just gives you a few more months to save your pennies. ;)

·
The Philosopher King
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and save my pennies i will i figure the bigger the down payment the better...right?

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
I know we are getting the new gixxers before the bike show in January, but we already have new dirt and dual sport bikes. Couple 07 cruisers too.

·
King of the money pits...
725 Posts
the new drz is available at some dealers, I've seen it... its not much different... dirtbikes as well, but sportbikes dont come until winter... (exept the DUC GT1000... we have those already)

·
Urban assault.
85 Posts
from what i've read it has stronger renthal bars and axel sliders.

may be nothing much in change, but those were the things that many people add or change anyways.

·
Posing with conviction
5,397 Posts
I recall about 6 weeks ago that Suzuki was breaking with tradition and announcing their GSXR lineup early this fall instead of post new year. Hopefully the other manufacturers will follow suit.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Thanks bro, I need some good bike news websites, since the trickle of info at work sucks.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
In retail the foot soliders are the last to know. Don't take it personally it is that way throughout the entire retail industry.
Sadly enough, since Im the one who has to sell the damn things. No wonder everyone thinks salesmen are idiots. :surrender

1 - 20 of 26 Posts