BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all let's get some rides going, we have the best weather and the best roads!

I'm in Kamloops

·
Registered
240 Posts
Message me anytime if you want to go for a ride, if I can make it I will go. Both my son and I ride. We are in Kamloops. We are going to a Show & Shine in Kelowna on April 3, anyone is welcome. Its posted on FB under Kelowna Sport and Street Bikers.

Cheers
Stan

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Message me anytime if you want to go for a ride, if I can make it I will go. Both my son and I ride. We are in Kamloops. We are going to a Show & Shine in Kelowna on April 3, anyone is welcome. Its posted on FB under Kelowna Sport and Street Bikers.

Cheers
Stan
Thanks for posting that show&shine. 150 sport bikes! I'm in.

·
Pussy
219 Posts
Rise up, thread, and live again!

In Castlegar until August, got my bike and a couple friends with bikes here too. Anybody else?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I hate to promote faceass but you stand a better chance of finding people to ride with. Sportbikes West has a Kamloops chapter. If you hook up with them please feel free to razz them about the group impound last summer. ....fricken losers.

·
How to ride
1,169 Posts
I hate to promote faceass but you stand a better chance of finding people to ride with. Sportbikes West has a Kamloops chapter. If you hook up with them please feel free to razz them about the group impound last summer. ....fricken losers.
Nothing builds 'sport bike camaraderie' like a group impound. ha ha

·
To torque or not?
875 Posts
I just insured my ST3S, located in 100 Mile House. Send me a PM if you are coming up here. FYI: Side roads still are gritty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts