BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
glow kits? like the little neon lites for your tire valve stems?

most shops are giving them away to get rid of them.

if that's what you are after....

·
Registered
248 Posts
neon kits hey..............sigh

I think there on sale at canadian tire beside the cherry bomb exhaust, the chromed window wipers, and the altezza lights.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I bought some led's and installed them one inside each ram air tube got the idea from a buddy and it looks wicked.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Walmart has that stuff cheap. They actually have kits specifically for motorbikes.

I usually only ride in the day, so I've never seen the use in them. I suppose at night, you would be more visible and perhaps safer...or you could wind up increasing a cager's target fixation.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Princess Auto has some in their consigment bin. I have an 18" Street Glow in Blue from the old car stereo days.

$20 and it's yours. I paid close to $100 when I was young and stupid

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice one Focker haa haa

:flashy I think Dude should Just get himself a rainbow bumper sticker cause' apparently neon is not only GAY but also illegal to use when operating a motor vehicle. whereas the rainbow sticker is still gay but not illegal:laughing

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
phillyblunt said:
i've got some streamers on the ends of my handlebars...chicks dig 'em.
Shit! I thought I was the only one cool enough to do this!

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I'm serious, it's sitting in my garage.

Another thing to remember is there is a huge warning on them that says "DO NOT USE ON ABS EQUIPPED VEHICLE"

must screw up the computer, or they don't want you to be able to stop quickly when peeps be checkin your ride yo

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
thundergod said:
...:flashy I think Dude should Just get himself a rainbow bumper sticker cause' apparently neon is not only GAY but also illegal to use when operating a motor vehicle. whereas the rainbow sticker is still gay but not illegal:laughing
:roflmao too good

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
I've got a basket on the front of my bike.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Star Bucks In Squamish now sells Glow Kits for R1 and R6 only ... but keep checking for other bikes soon ...!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts