BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am kinda interested in the Suomy helmets. Anyone know where I can get those??

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NVM, I got it...

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean I found out where... I wanna get the Leguna Seca one..

B

·
0 Posts
Mini said:
I mean I found out where... I wanna get the Leguna Seca one..
yeah, its sweet...i almost bought it instead, but the sales guy said he's sold tonnes of em and i wanted something more original...however, i havent seen one laguna seca out on the street :rolleyes

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never seen guys with Suomy helmets.... that's why I wanna get one. Argg... so many things that I wanna get... so little money I got...:(

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Well, I've got the Laguna Seca...so if we go for a ride together, you can finally see one on the street. :D When I bought mine, they said that it was only the 2nd Laguna one thy had sold...so I thought it would probably be semi-rare, but I've already seen at least one on the road. At that time they said the Troy Corser and (non-Laguna) Ben Bostrom lids were the most popular.

In addition to BK, I think Imperial Motorcycles also carries Suomy helmets. I haven't bought anything there before, but I hear that they are also a good shop to deal with.

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imperial.. I'll check it out thx.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Harps said:

In addition to BK, I think Imperial Motorcycles also carries Suomy helmets. I haven't bought anything there before, but I hear that they are also a good shop to deal with.
do u think they can give good hookups on price??
:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts