• Nether Regions

Votes: 16 11.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this may give us an idea of the demographics of the member base, maybe let people know where everyone is for group rides and such. I am also hoping there are some people close by for little rides! :)

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
AlphaQ said:
what happened to Richmond?
It sunk...taking RMS and Pac-Yam along with it. :D I wish...I work all the way out in Richmond. :mad Quite a commute from the North Shore, but it gives me good quality time with the bike. Especially on afternoons like we had today! (but I was bikeless:()

B

·
0 Posts
Another North Shore ryder representing!!
Hey Harps, what high school did you grad from? I'm Grad'99 from Sentinel.
Wow, you're pretty young for a personal banker! A north shore grad and a young biker! I'm coming to you for all my loans! My bankers from the Park Royal branch all roll their eyes 'cause i'm on my third loan in less than a year!

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AlphaQ: Shoot, I knew I was bound to forget one region or another but I was only allowed 10 options. I would combine Surrey and White Rock and add Richmond, but only moderators are allowed to change the poll.

blazinR6: As you know, here in Cloverdale there is only one high school, Lord Tweedsmuir (grad 92, 10 year reunion is coming up, boy do I feel old!)

B

·
0 Posts
blazinR6: As you know, here in Cloverdale there is only one high school, Lord Tweedsmuir (grad 92, 10 year reunion is coming up, boy do I feel old!)
yikes! another tweedsmuir grad on a bike:eek :eek

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blazinr6 said:

yikes! another tweedsmuir grad on a bike:eek :eek
Hey, it is not such a scary thought! :) What years did you attend Tweedsmuir? My two younger brothers also went there (grad 94/95) so you may know one of them--unless you are one of the real youngins who is of grad class 200x! :)

S

·
0 Posts
HHmm!! seems odd... I thot there was more to BC than just the lower mainland. I guess all us blokes who live in the nether regions don't exist:rolleyes :D

G

·
0 Posts
Hey y'all,
If you ever get up to the Nether Regions of Salmon Arm let me know I would like to meet some of the BCSB crew. And when I get a street bike again, ride with you guys (& gals).
Later

B

·
0 Posts
Vrecksler...i gradded in '97 but most of my friends were older so i probably know em...

P

·
0 Posts
I'm in Coquitlam - home of the full service gas stations...
" hey, get your hands off my bike, buddy -- I can do it myself!":mad

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
representing good old Slurrey

D

·
0 Posts
WOW, Outa 40 votes I'm the only guy in the valley so far! Yeesh,.. well at least someone lives in Langley thats close,...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts