BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this has been posted before,sorry........
I work at The Real Canadian Superstore Distribution warehouse,its under the superstore on Main&Marine in south Van.I primarily work as a forklift trainer using what is called as a narrow aisle fork truck and as a fork operator when I`m not training.I work evenings by choice,mon-fri,I just can`t seem to wake up to an alarm clock :rolleyes ................ken.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
auger said:
I work at The Real Canadian Superstore Distribution warehouse,its under the superstore on Main&Marine in south Van.I primarily work as a forklift trainer using what is called as a narrow aisle fork truck and as a fork operator when I`m not training.I work evenings by choice,mon-fri,I just can`t seem to wake up to an alarm clock :rolleyes ................ken.
i had lots of friends work there before.... all I can say is.... dude you got guts :)

I work part time at Miller Professional Products Canada, mainly doing computer work for em.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
I think this has been posted before. (???)

Anyway, I'm a grocery store guy too. I work one day a week at the Save-on-Foods at Park & Tilford in North Van. And Mon-Fri I work at the Royal Bank Richmond Main Branch.

So if anyone needs deli meats, or financial advice, give me a hollar. :D

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I work for a company by the name of Commercial Body Builders where I'm a Vehicle Designer. Basically I sit around and draw trucks all day:) .

Welcome to the site auger, Dan told me you were going to visit:) . I hope you like it here.

atom

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i run around all day looking for unmarked cop cars to pee on

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
auger said:
i feel sorry for you dude.
that place is a DUMP, i worked there 2 summers ago and quit after one month

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I strap jet engines to big pieces of concrete! seriously

·
Registered
387 Posts
atomlowe said:
I work for a company by the name of Commercial Body Builders where I'm a Vehicle Designer. Basically I sit around and draw trucks all day:) .

Welcome to the site auger, Dan told me you were going to visit:) . I hope you like it here.

atom
Heh Atom, I work for Securicor Cash Service formerlly Loomis Armoured Car, I am thinking that you built most of our armoured trucks for us?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
cosworth said:
I spend time driving around in unmarked police cars.
In the front or the back :laughing

I babysit 3000 ppl who shouldn't be allowed to touch a computer.

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
i'm an environmentalist and professional protester.

doug and cosworth are so funny that i make their posts a part of my daily ab routine. hehehehehe.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I work at Lordco Auto parts in white rock have been there for 3 years now ever since I got outta highschool. I am quitting at the end of the summer weather I have work ligned up or not. :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
littlejim said:
hahah you guys are funny

i work at sierra wireless
Do you guys still use Totally Connected for network support?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: Where do you work?

bl1tz said:

i feel sorry for you dude.
that place is a DUMP, i worked there 2 summers ago and quit after one month

Well,it has come a long way from what it was,a hell hole!.A couple years ago there was a mass exodus of middle management who just walked out.It is much better now and the morale is up too but there are still a couple supervisors with god complexes:mad ..................ken.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts