BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Where is the best place to go for used parts?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Digi168 
#1 ·
who has the biggest selection and lowest prices?

i am in need of a lower bottom fairing piece for a ZX-9R but i don't really want to pay $250 for a new piece at BK. i always hear about ICBC salvages and bikes being stripped, so i assume those parts must be available somewhere .

#2 ·
AlphaRed said:
who has the biggest selection and lowest prices?

i am in need of a lower bottom fairing piece for a ZX-9R but i don't really want to pay $250 for a new piece at BK. i always hear about ICBC salvages and bikes being stripped, so i assume those parts must be available somewhere .
You can try Honest Al the bikers Pal, I know it sounds corny but that is what he is called, Performance Bikes, off exit 33 in Burnaby, can't remember the exact address, but they are moving and apparantly dumping a lot of invetory cheap, and they have lots of used parts.

#3 ·
Re: Re: Where is the best place to go for used parts?

Digi168 said:

You can try Honest Al the bikers Pal, I know it sounds corny but that is what he is called, Performance Bikes, off exit 33 in Burnaby, can't remember the exact address, but they are moving and apparantly dumping a lot of invetory cheap, and they have lots of used parts.
If you go there, have a set price that you will pay for the part. Bring cash and tell Al that's all you'll pay. He loves haggling.

You could try Supersport in Langley. The guy's name is Dave.

There's a huge wrecker in Lynwood Wa. "Bent Bike". Some of their prices are good while others are crazy.

#6 ·
bl1tz said:

NICE !!
i live pretty close ......
im guessing they won't have a lot of fairings right? cause that's usually the first stuff to get damaged
usually only one side gets damaged in a crash, a friend of mine claims that he got a compleat set of body work (pieces were different colors) for his zx11 from performance for $350.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.