BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Meet you on Sedna!
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...not just any tire gauge, but anyone know a good place (or brand/model) to find a decent tire gauge (e.g. fits into the valve under tight locations... and not too pricey)?

I'm guessing a Canadian Tire run is in the cards, unless you got some good suggestions... thanks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I bought a Canadian Tire Digital for under $10 on sale. IMO it is awesome. small,light and has 90 degree fitting for tight spots.

·
Unregistered User
192 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
whooda thought of a talking tire guage. It must be real cause I seen it on the internet.:laughing

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Good ol' Cambodian Tire special man!

·
Meet you on Sedna!
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the tip bombermanx... picked that one up at CT... good deal!

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Tire gauges are like pens, I can never remember where I left them. I buy the cheapest and 2 or 3 at a time.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Got a nice Michelin one from Carter, dial type, re-set button, bent head, hard case, small enough to add to a tool kit.

·
Been riding since 1985
1,609 Posts
They have this at C/T, Reg around $25.00 sometimes they go on sale.

·
Unregistered User
192 Posts
philtag6000 said:
They have this at C/T, Reg around $25.00 sometimes they go on sale.
these ones go on sale for 10$ sometimes at Can Tire as well, Just gotta be patient and go to Can Tire every week and wait. :laughing

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've got the crappy tire one shown above and I hate it. The awkward shaped body makes getting a good seal really hard. I'm looking for a better one with a flexible hose instead that will still fit in the miniscule storage area under my solo cowl. For the $10 or $12 I paid for it I guess it is ok, but over all I think it is a piece!

Get what you pay for I guess

·
Chief Rocka
391 Posts
ApatheticEnd said:
I've got the crappy tire one shown above and I hate it. The awkward shaped body makes getting a good seal really hard. I'm looking for a better one with a flexible hose instead that will still fit in the miniscule storage area under my solo cowl. For the $10 or $12 I paid for it I guess it is ok, but over all I think it is a piece!

Get what you pay for I guess
I agree and I got the same one on sale for like $9-10 one day i think... It's a difficult piece to get a "good seal" but whatever.. it works and does it's job..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts