BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Got Hammer?
5,552 Posts
F4i motors are dime a dozen. Call all of the wreckers you can. I recommend you talk to Brad @

http://www.thechopshopcycle.com/

Try out other local shops, Supersport in Langley, All Bike in Richmond, etc. It's easy to do the swap but it's probably worthwhile to have a shop you trust check it out before you buy as it can make a lot of difference in the long run.

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
no F4i god damn plastics are god damn hard to come accross, and when you do they are $$$$$

fucking bastards

·
Registered Abuser
2,051 Posts
Shitty deal bud. Still a newer bike, were you bouncing off the red line?
Or forgot to check the oil? :)

F

·
0 Posts
gixxstar said:
F4i motors are dime a dozen. Call all of the wreckers you can. I recommend you talk to Brad @

http://www.thechopshopcycle.com/
DITTO
at least 8 bills cnd local ,unless someone has a ratbagged race one,then maybe less

how the heck do you blow an f4i motor?i know fish is good at it ,but for diff reasons .lol

·
streets belong 2 us
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wrecked it doing a burnout with the bike vertical sitting on the 12 bar.. starved it of oil. i got it on video too i will post it tomorrow :( lol

meantime i just picked up an '01 motor from turbosonoma, installing it tomorrow so we'll see how that goes

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Incantation said:
i wrecked it doing a burnout with the bike vertical sitting on the 12 bar.. starved it of oil. i got it on video too i will post it tomorrow :( lol

meantime i just picked up an '01 motor from turbosonoma, installing it tomorrow so we'll see how that goes
Sorry I don't know these stunt jargons. What does 'vertical' mean? You did it on an incline, hill? And 12 bar?

F

·
0 Posts
Incantation said:

i think brad should have a stock of at least 10 motors for you stunt guys.lol

..isnt there a way to redirect an oil line or make a baffle in the tray to keep that from happening ?

A

·
0 Posts
eeeek, that sounded brutal, you can see that you knew it too. At least you were able to get another motor and install cheap...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts