BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a cool video I recently saw, some people don't appreciate the snow as much as I do I guess. I see their point.

·
9,052 Posts
I remember my summers of ripping down Blackcomb with my buddies, getting faster and faster, on bikes where teh only suspension was a flexstem. Our best time top to bottom was something like 42mins. As we celebrated at the chairlift the lifty casually mentioned that teh best time was set by John Tomac @ 22mins. Totally deflating........

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Dam!!!!! That Agassiz kid is slick. My buddies use to think I was badass cuz I could clear 12 milkcrates stacked 4 high on my BMX....thats not even worth filming these days.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Embrace all seasons man. I have summer and winter hobbies, it's the spring and fall, transition times I have a different time with. I went to go shooting today, fogged in :(. Booo...try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Embrace all seasons man. I have summer and winter hobbies, it's the spring and fall, transition times I have a different time with. I went to go shooting today, fogged in :(. Booo...try again tomorrow.

i got some new czars to use this winter. was gonna go shoot some shit today but didn't, lounged by the fire all day. spring-fall is just so much better, motorcycles just aren't the same when there's 8" on the ground(today).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts