BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harps died of a heart attack from eating too much pizza I got the pics(miss ya man)
tee tee is old as my dad but still rides (I miss ya too)
adadiamtium pussed out and sold out bcsb
cg fucked off to be a GP racer (where is my electronic massager)
miertorite is a Russian agent (super cool one I might add) pls come back to riding.
Dalton...…… this guy says he knows me but I never rode with him.
jeckle … I think I know you buutt never rode with you.

Riders, get back to riding, who is running the show? Doser ….Rubbedown? get in the saddle mods!

·
9,052 Posts
If I wrote "Darren and Me", you are correct. (I am incorrect)
Formal grammar rules dictate that the sentance is incorrect if the sentence does not make sense after removing the second subject. Example:

"Pretty much me.........."

This does make sense , whereas "Pretty much I..." does not

“I” and “me” follow the same rules as all other pronouns

"Me" and "Darren" in the original sentence are both object pronouns of the preposition "Pretty much..."

which is a direct answer to the original question.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
The new BCSB ....... gone are the days of rants over which liter bike is better, how to break in your bike, how to pick up the pace thru the twisties ..... now it's all about prepositions, sentence structure and correct punctuation.

Spell hard, punctuate harder! Up next, Metamucil or prunes ...... which really works for you?

·
lover of twins
6,068 Posts
The new BCSB ....... gone are the days of rants over which liter bike is better, how to break in your bike, how to pick up the pace thru the twisties ..... now it's all about prepositions, sentence structure and correct punctuation.

Spell hard, punctuate harder! Up next, Metamucil or prunes ...... which really works for you?
forum status raised to jedi

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ahh! At last! I find people who take at least as many pills as me:) I prefer Centrum and Vitamin C with a slight aftertaste of fish oils in the morning!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts