BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard on the radio its suppose to go up to 13 degrees today and tommorow and all I gota say is it figures. For all you guys/gals off today :flip

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm stuck at work everyday, 9-5 monday to friday. I guess thats what you get when you go get one of those "careers" :) oh well, at least its a cool job. Still 13 and sunny.... :eek :(

-arai-

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most our jobsites are closed down today I've been getting calls from guys trying to go to work and the businesses around our office are empty....................I don't expect I'll be here later then noon. Now the day is finally starting to look up for me :)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I am at work, but since I am the boss I am leaving at 11 to meet the harrison ride group. Hahahaha

B

·
0 Posts
worse than work...i've got three overdue papers to write and you dont get paid as a student:mad :mad

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
not me i'm still on vacation:D :rider

·
living the dream
1,109 Posts
hey im working. but all im doing is sitting on my bosses lap top
and talking to everyone here...:tredmill :p :p :p

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
BRETT said:
hey im working. but all im doing is sitting on my bosses lap
Brett...what the hell are you doing sitting in your boss's lap? What kind of a job is that? :laughing

Yup, I'm at work everyday...Mon-Fri I leave home at 7:30am and don't get home untill 6:00pm. Then on Sundays I work 9:00am-5:30pm. Poor Harps. :( No sunshine for him.

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
HEY, all he's doing is sitting on the boss's lap and "talking".

"Actually officer, we're just practicing our ventriloquist's act!" :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts