BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm assuming some of you can find the time to read among your other priorities, so who is your favourite author or genre?

Mine? Martin Amis and Will Self.

BTW I hate westerns and Sci-Fi.

B

·
0 Posts
i love Ton Clancy stuff! I know it's all ra ra Americans but it's a fun read. I also like Tolkein and his lord of the rings trilogy. Was into Ann Rice for a while, Crichton... i almost always judge books by their covers unless they are recommended to me so i don't always stick to one author

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Ann Rule and anything True Crime, I have probably 100 true crime books on my shelf. You want to know about psycopaths and serial killers? I think I've read up on most of them, I had to read a book on Ted bundy for a Crim class and ever since that I've found them really interesting. I don't like non fiction although before I went and seen Lord of the Rings I did read the first book in the series and I'll probably read book 2 before I go see part 2. If I do read the odd fiction book, John Grisham isn't bad.

B

·
0 Posts
for me it's gotta be wilbur smith...historical fiction usually centred around africa

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
With school I do not get to read much other than notes and textbook problems, but my favorite author just may be Robert Graves.

Go to the library and pick up I, Claudius and Claudius the God. They are two seperate books but are available as one gigantic book. If you do not become a Robert Graves fan after reading these books, you are a lost cause, he is awesome! After that try out King Jesus, it is written in a similar style as the Claudius books. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts