Votes: 4 5.9%
  • TEETEE

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
23,539 Posts
Good luck, one more vote and you'll secure 3rd place!
Well, it stands to reason that the most active, would be the least popular....in the "mod duty" sense.

Ironically, I'm pretty active as a member, and less so as a mod....I need to step up my game if I'm ever gonna win one of these things.

·
lover of twins
6,068 Posts
in honour of jeckyll giving me my first infraction i'm gonna have to give him my vote. i was thinking shovelhead but he only sent me a friendly pm as a reminder instead so he couldn't get the vote.

what does the winner get again?

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,791 Posts
A poll is just a poll - the real question is, what will actually be done about it. Will administration fulfill the peoples' will, and answer the call for change?

This is little more than a reverse-popularity contest if it results is nothing being done.

In the original thread I had mentioned that a limit or 'goal line' must be set. Personally, I had originally imagined this magic number as 25; a reasonable amount for the average amount of users flowing through this site on a regular basis. If any one mod has ...perturbed... 25 individual users here ... it stands to say, that dissatisfaction with their endeavors may be wide-spread enough to warrant a revocation of moderator status.

Perhaps some time mingling with the user base proper would offer some valuable time to reflect on things from 'the other side' of the fence?...

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
A poll is just a poll - the real question is, what will actually be done about it. Will administration fulfill the peoples' will, and answer the call for change?

This is little more than a reverse-popularity contest if it results is nothing being done.

In the original thread I had mentioned that a limit or 'goal line' must be set. Personally, I had originally imagined this magic number as 25; a reasonable amount for the average amount of users flowing through this site on a regular basis. If any one mod has ...perturbed... 25 individual users here ... it stands to say, that dissatisfaction with their endeavors may be wide-spread enough to warrant a revocation of moderator status.

Perhaps some time mingling with the user base proper would offer some valuable time to reflect on things from 'the other side' of the fence?...
This sounds reasonable.

·
On a soapbox
3,008 Posts
..and in the event of a tie the moderators identified should each find ten reposts and ten spelling mistakes in separate posts. The first one to do this is the clear winner (loser).

No, I've had a rethink.
The moderator that closes this thread is the winner.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
I can't believe my hatemeter it as high as Flow....how? HOW!?!

I also can't believe 5 people hate Kent, he's so dreamy.
Had this poll allowed multiple options I could see you getting a couple votes, you're not hard to hate. But LEAST favorite mod? Where you only get one vote? Doesn't make sense. :laughing

The fact that Kent/Bruce have any votes is mind-boggling.

I chose to abstain. My bitching about this site has come to an end. Sure, it's become the online version of Britain and it's nanny state, but I'll still visit for the scenery. ;)

·
Token Angry Asian
1,472 Posts
who is my least favorite mod...good question.
Is this in a funny - i hate you douche hahaha - sense ?
or "F*ck this guy, i hope he is not on BCSB or alive in this world - serious ?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts