BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Ya know.... to be able to balance all that and at the speeds they would be riding while loaded like that I'll bet they are far better riders than at least 1/2 the folks on this board.... At least at slow speeds

There's some amazing feats of balancing going on in those pics but the one with the big mirror scared the pants of me. Just imagine if..... :eek

·
Registered Abuser
2,051 Posts
but the one with the big mirror scared the pants of me. Just imagine if..... :eek
Ya the mirror pic scared me too.
I was taking a mirror that size out to my garage when it flexed on me and snapped in half, coming down on my hand like a guillotine. Cut me right to the bone.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Man, that place is motorcycle heaven...There's only one cage in all those pics combined.
Hold on there. These are scooters not motorcycles. There's a big difference. Nothing over 125cc to the best of my knowledge either. No scooters do not constitute as motorcycles, in any way what so ever. Just wanted to make that clear.

"Riding a scooter is like having sex with a fat chick. They're fun to ride but you woudn't tell your friends about it."

You've heard this joke before right? Well it's a lie!!!! There is nothing fun or funny about riding a scooter. It's just plain wrong. And quite frankly if ya do, I feel sorry for u, and I think it's a disgrace. Remember that cuz it's the truth.

There's only one exception to this rule/law. When you're in Asia, it's OK. I haven't figured out why yet, but it is and I accept that.

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Hold on there. These are scooters not motorcycles. There's a big difference. Nothing over 125cc to the best of my knowledge either. No scooters do not constitute as motorcycles, in any way what so ever. Just wanted to make that clear.

"Riding a scooter is like having sex with a fat chick. They're fun to ride but you woudn't tell your friends about it."

You've heard this joke before right? Well it's a lie!!!! There is nothing fun or funny about riding a scooter. It's just plain wrong. And quite frankly if ya do, I feel sorry for u, and I think it's a disgrace. Remember that cuz it's the truth.

There's only one exception to this rule/law. When you're in Asia, it's OK. I haven't figured out why yet, but it is and I accept that.

Riding a scooter is more like making out with a fat chick at a gas station for $46 bucks in fuel.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Scooter or not I'll bet most of them could pwn many of us in a slow speed parking lot contest of riding skills.

And technically they ARE motorcycles since they don't have floorboards. These are real honest manly footpeg equipped MOTA-SICKLES! ! ! ! :D

Kuldip, that's a nasty. But you actually got off easy. I've heard of far worse from sheets of broken glass.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
You got to hand it to the Vietnamese for ingenuity. However, carrying a mirror on the back of anything is plain nuts.

·
you can't touch this..
124 Posts
Ya know.... to be able to balance all that and at the speeds they would be riding while loaded like that I'll bet they are far better riders than at least 1/2 the folks on this board.... At least at slow speeds

There's some amazing feats of balancing going on in those pics but the one with the big mirror scared the pants of me. Just imagine if..... :eek
i bet non of us here in this forum can do what those guys were doin....!!...mirror,fence,4 passengers,eggs(w/out breaking),,etc....

yes,,that's truly amazing...!!:eek

and noticed most of them don't even wear riding gears...a couple wearing helmet thats it...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey, don't get me wrong. Cudos to the men women and children who made these pics possible. There's no way I could pull this shit off. That's not what I'm saying. And if you recall in my rant I did exclude Asia from the gayness of scooters. But over here, where there are no limits on cc's and we have wide open roads to kill ourselves on, SCOOTERS ARE GAY!!! END OF STORY!!!

·
African BCSB Rep.
776 Posts
Cant get over that mirror pic. His ass is barely on the seat and he's holding a huge reflective windsail... one gust and he gets to watch himself fly off the back and land on the shards

1 - 20 of 28 Posts