BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
You know what else doesn't buy happiness? Poverty.
Just let me be rich for a while to fully explore this statement. :D

F

·
0 Posts
fuk him !

lol

that makes me wanna rob a bank ,,ti subframe ,,bastarD!!!!

damn you reality !(shaking fist )

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Money can't buy you happiness, however it can sure get you there faster.

F

·
0 Posts
actually when i said it ,i was more on the brokeback mountain ,can i borrow some money type of thing ,,ummmmmm wait ,,delete delete

·
Tarded
810 Posts
I read that whole write up and there are some amazing goodies (slight understatement) but then I got the end and the body work kit he chose to use on the bike and I couldn't help but think why not go with the carbon version of the origional bodywork.

Everything else was just so gorgeous and well thought out but the newer style bodywork slightly cheapens the look of the whole bike, Everything is gorgeous and I'd hate to have to nitpick but does anyone else think the side panels of the new bodykit make it look like a Katana?

A really pricey one but after seeing the overall of what the whole bike will look like I think it's one oversight that will make it look kinda fugly.

Anyone else hate the side panels of the body kit?

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
mikeelliot said:
Hahaha...i love it when guys are like...oh i dont like the bodywork.

Lets see your $90,000 Ducati??
sometimes cheaper is better looking.

higher cost doesn't necessarily equal good looks.

·
Master of Puppets
791 Posts
The irony in this exercise is that at the end of the day'll he'll have sunk, what, 100 large into the bike, and the first time he drags a Yamakawasuzuhonda away from a stop light he'll get spanked.

On a racetrack, where the changes he's made will show their true worth, he'll be too afraid of wadding it up, so he'll get spanked some more.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Struck me as spending money for spending money's sake.

Unless the rider is so unbelievably talented that a stock 999 is too limiting and the performance mods are purchased in order to be competitive on the track, it's just overkill.

But that's Ducati guys for you... *ducks*

F

·
0 Posts
Comet said:
The irony in this exercise is that at the end of the day'll he'll have sunk, what, 100 large into the bike, and the first time he drags a Yamakawasuzuhonda away from a stop light he'll get spanked.

On a racetrack, where the changes he's made will show their true worth, he'll be too afraid of wadding it up, so he'll get spanked some more.

cshhhhh ...thats a big 10-4 ...over chsssshhh

·
Registered
622 Posts
noob said:
gp style or not... i say stick with the stock...

As nice as the stock bodywork is, I think hes going for a look that you dont see every day. Thats not to say that you see a 999 every day but you know what I mean. I personally have never seen that gp bodywork before on a street bike, so...

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
"Anyone that says money cant buy happiness doesn't have any." -Chris Rock

1 - 20 of 22 Posts