BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Honda is in the middle of a youth movement for the future, what does Yamaha have?
I'm not feeling Ellison..

this article is pretty early but is a interesting idea.. Yamaha did try to get Hayden first for motogp.. maybe they will try again.

http://superbikeplanet.com/2006/Feb/060214c1.htm

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
interesting post but whats the difference? if the honda peeps crack jokes about yanks won't yamaha too? he said that the feel is anti america ... in nicer words... but its not just a honda thing he said all motogp has that vibe or whatever sowhat does it matter who he'll ride for... same yank jokes haha

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
uhhhh .. i duno i'd say no but hes super good on the 600 and those gp bikes are smaller then the average superbike ..specially with the new engine size changing.... maybe... he'd have a crap load of motivation to beat his younger brother nicky hahaha, hes prolly PO'd nicky got in and not him hehe

D

·
0 Posts
they'll start pulling from the bsb pool.

or the motogp jr program for europe. there are a lot of promising riders coming thru that program.

doesn't have to be a household name now, because if he has the talent, he will be a household name once they sign him.

vermin went from obscurity, to a supersport championship, to 2nd in wsbk, to a gp ride.

·
v twin
138 Posts
Ryan Farquhar, me thinks,, uummm no chance.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
doug said:
that would mean learning to race on a track other than mission.
Dial in Mission and the rest of the tracks seem easier, still fun but not as challenging. I am not sure if the opposite applies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts