BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay!! It was even sunny when I took it today...and tomorrow...I'll go get my class 6 license :)

I'm official!!! :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats...you must have just missed the rain ....lucky:D :D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
congrats, was the test hard for you?

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Right on!

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Congrats Penelope...:rider ....now to rack up a bunch of mile and have some fun:) .

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
congrats. I know the feeling, when I passed mine, first thing I did, went straight to ICBC to get my license :) I had the most stupidest grin on my face the whole time.... (my license photo is proof of that) :D :) :laughing :laughing

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Digi168 said:
congrats, was the test hard for you?
Nope..it wasn't too bad. Once I was on the bike I was nice and calm and everything went great :)

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
I passed my test on my 88 GSXR 750. They guy sorta laughed. I did a little stoppie during the emergency brake test. He said I did great. I was even told I could speed up during the road test. It was pouring rain and I was taking it easy. I'm so glad to hear someone else is joinging the two wheel ranks!

When you ride out of that place with an "official" stamp you feel fantastic.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ahh yes. the rainy day road test from hell. i remember it oh so well. i had the test after cosworth :D

what was supposed to take an hour and a half was 20 mins tops. the test guy said i was boring him.

and it is oh so nice to get the seal of approval. 4 days later we were riding up to sport bike west :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts