BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody guess what's so special about tommorrow March 20th, and i'll perform a free wheelie for them on the next ride :) :cool

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah :laughing nope....

it's something I know all of us will be happy about :)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blazinr6 said:
first day of spring:D :D :D
i'll be insured in a week!!
whooooohoooo! correct.... :) you just won yourself 1 free wheelie peformed by me....

oh I forgot to metion, I get to do it on the winners bike :) hehehehehehehehe :laughing :laughing

joking about the bike thing :) :D

S

·
0 Posts
first day of spring ,right i'm staring at 4 inches of snow.oh well gone in a few days.ridin time.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the bastard local governments better get those street cleaners out on the roads this week!! I'm tired of riding in dirt and salt....

hmpphh :mad

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I chose to live in BC because there was no snow here, so what the h**l is going on? One day I am riding my bike the next I am shoveling the driveway.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Digi168 said:
I chose to live in BC because there was no snow here, so what the h**l is going on? One day I am riding my bike the next I am shoveling the driveway.
Huh? I've lived in BC all my life, and never have I seen a winter where we didn't get at least some snow.. and maybe it's just me coloring my memories, but we used to get a lot of snow..

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
absolutdm said:

Huh? I've lived in BC all my life, and never have I seen a winter where we didn't get at least some snow.. and maybe it's just me coloring my memories, but we used to get a lot of snow..
I have been here for several years, we hardly ever get any snow for more than a few hours, other than 96 when there a big dump.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Digi168 said:

I have been here for several years, we hardly ever get any snow for more than a few hours, other than 96 when there a big dump.
It certaintly used to be a lot more frequent. '96 was the last big snow fall for us that's for sure... probably have to back another 4 years before there was any more significant snow. But all through elementry and senior high school we had a fair amount of snow every year. I remember going sleading on the one hill we have in Richmond (it's no longer there, they 'tore' it down. :D).

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Digi168 said:
Haha no doubt, I moved here from Saskatchewan to get away from the snow, whats up with this?

·
Jackie Chan's stuntdouble
1,535 Posts
When I go to work during the riding season, there is usually a VFR parked in front of a house on 49th avenue. It used to be a red one, but apparently the owner traded it in on a new, silver one.

Anyhow, it has been sitting there this week getting salt splashed on it. Today I noticed that the brake rotors are all rusty. I feel sorry for that bike. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts