BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
I am going past Herrrling.....gona take my sorre knee to kamloops....and go play there......

·
Registered
181 Posts
going to kamloops and didnt make aplay date wiht me? mind you. i mainly just creep around this site. and noone really knows who i am. but still lol

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Tailings would be better,keep me posted.iam awaiting clutch metals from rekluse lets hope they show today.if not i'll see if i can borrow one of those 150r's.gotta swindle one of those little beasts.

post up if anyones in fer a ride or maybe next weekend>

j

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
well?are we all going er what?i know my side of 4 will be there as well as like 5 others.whats the deal?

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,237 Posts
I still need a helmet, goggles, pants and jersey. Otherwise, I'd be out there. Still too much to do around here though since the move. Soon though! Next weekend would be awesome!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ill be up for next weekend.
I went and rode today. My friend took me up to Chilliwak in Yarrow. I thought there was only gonna be logging roads but theres some pretty good B single track trails. We didnt know the area to good we almost got lost. Does anyone know that area good? I wouldnt mind going there again lots to explore.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Also we were driving through Yarrow and came across a MX track in someones back yard it looked sweet. It was well groomed and he had a sprinkler system setup also. We stopped and saw some guy standing there we asked if we could ride on it his answer was NOPE! Doesnt hurt to ask though. lol

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
tailings pond? ah shit! is this Nicklemine? some place else? how do ya get there? I am bringin out a buddy tommorow who is not only new to dirtbikes, but to motorcycles as well. hope to see you there...wherever there may be lol!

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
i'm thinking if everyone is still into going it should be herrling. ya, nickelmine is fun and will be snowed in soon but it sounds like Herrling is more appropriate for the folks that wanna go tomorrow.

the deciding factor is.... will John be bringing out the '07 crf150??!?!?! i'd like to be where ever that thing shows up!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
iam out for sunday.gotta do fork seals on my bike as well as maintance on the other 3.

iam gonna do tailings next sunday instead of tomorrow anyone wanna do it then instead?hopefully it will be sunny.ill do a ride post for then later.bring bbq and stove for coffee and hot choco..

j

1 - 20 of 23 Posts