BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the Dainese site and saw these official Valentino and Pedrosa suits , i know there's lots of guys out there who can ride/race , but they totally scream out "POSER" to me, so whos' getting one of these ? ( trying to imagine the flaming one would have to endure ) :laughing

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Even if I could afford the suits I wouldn't get a replica. just doesn't seem right. I don't want to look like them, I want to ride like them.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Everyone buys replica helmets (or Lebron's basketball shoes, or whatever), so why not the leathers?

I like the way they look, and if I didn't have a perfectly good set of leathers at home, I would consider picking them up (depending on how much of a premium you're paying compared to the non-replicas). I wouldn't really want Rossi's 46 plastered on my back (sort of like putting an M3 badge on the back of your 318ti :laughing), but other than that I could go for it.

Hopkin's leather would be cool too (minus the 'Hopper' emroidered on the back).

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Yeah, I'd buy the Repsol replica bike, but not the leathers. I'm not quite sure why though. :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopkin's leather would be cool too (minus the 'Hopper' emroidered on the back).[/QUOTE]

you mean one these Harps ?...799 quid + delivery charges shipped to your doorstep :rockon

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
I'd sleep in 'em if they were Underoos.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
you mean one these Harps ?...799 quid + delivery charges shipped to your doorstep :rockon
Yeah, that's the suit!

hmmm...although, not a fan of the Suzuki logo either. I guess there's always something not to like. I've got two 'zooks, but still wouldn't want the logo on my leathers.

They're about the same MSRP (in C$) as my Vansons...the Dainese look a hell of a lot better, but (I've heard) are not as durable. With the frequency of my crashes, I should probably just stick with the Vansons until I wear them out.

It took 7-8 crashes to wear out my Spykes! (surprisingly)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.