BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think i will be going on sunday as well....i was thinking i am in Burnaby mabe if a bunch of us are going we can organize car pool and chip in for gas...i really don't want to be driving for an hour and then worry about parking once we get there. What do you guyz think?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Planning on going on sunday, all depends on if I can get there in time... would be a huge shame to miss it all :(

·
Mmm bubble gum
3,230 Posts
Ahh...no bike show for me. Ive gone the last 3 years and its been more or less the same, and the good stuff is gettin worse. When i first went it was a blast, second year, mm was okay, and then last year i was disappointed, and glad i didnt drive out. Maybe this year will be good who knows. I guess ill have to hear from it from you guys.

They really should move it outta abby into Van tho.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
SRAD said:
They really should move it outta abby into Van tho.
No! Lets keep it in the sticks just for my convenience, thanks :D

Im there Saturday after 5, one of only 10-15 ppl who ride there so chances are if you see someone in gear its me, say hi. :thumbup

·
Redrex
829 Posts
so looks like it will be today.sat.
kids gone to busy on sunday.Checked out the web site.VIP parking for bikes up front they said.Also said it was going to be sunny later this afternoon.crossing fingers hehe.Taking the bike...just got to convince the wife for her to ride with me.She doesnt go unless the temperature is a little warmer.Upgraded to a new digital camera cant wait to test it out.Taking requests for pictures ...let me know.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Mustafain said:
I think i will be going on sunday as well....i was thinking i am in Burnaby mabe if a bunch of us are going we can organize car pool and chip in for gas...i really don't want to be driving for an hour and then worry about parking once we get there. What do you guyz think?
If you'd like to...pm me and depending on who I'm going with maybe I'll give you a buzz sunday am and we could t up. I'm in BBY as well.

Paul

·
My bike has Baggage :)
351 Posts
netchick, kromedome and myself will be there on Sunday

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Cadder & I are ditching the women and bringing the kids on Sunday!

Try and make it there for 2, check out the floor, watch the bitching 5th Gear Stunt Show then hop in car and pray the kids sleep all the way back to VanCity :drinkbeer

S

·
0 Posts
It should stay in Abbotsford. Vancouver has enough shit, make you bastards deal with the port mann once in a while!!! Oh yea, Sunday here too!

L

·
0 Posts
check out the new 675 Trump ...pretty sweet bike ..if they make a litre version of this bike ...I will be laying down a deposit ...

·
Ridin' Dirty
852 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
I think Im just gonna go there by myself. All the people that I know went today or Friday. If any of you recognize me, say hi! I will probably spend an extended amount of time in the Ducati section :D

Hey, I'll be going Sunday as well, for all of suckers that had to work up until then. If you want you can come with me? Give me a call Phil.

·
Registered
212 Posts
BooBoo11 said:
If you'd like to...pm me and depending on who I'm going with maybe I'll give you a buzz sunday am and we could t up. I'm in BBY as well.

Paul
Paul i left you a message, so check your e-mail. Otherwise PM me to give you my number. If any ohe would like to join us in a cage feel free to get a hold of me leaving time around 10am :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts