BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:evilgrin :evilgrin :evilgrin

Ok so we've got a motard forum. Well then who's got a motard on this site? what mods? Do you race or just for street? Let's here it ya bunch of motards!

:evilgrin :evilgrin :evilgrin

·
Registered
888 Posts
i knew it was motard the moment i read it, but for some reason, the way it was phrased, "who's motarded", made it sound like who's a moto retard or something. :laughing

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
SmokinGixx said:
i knew it was motard the moment i read it, but for some reason, the way it was phrased, "who's motarded", made it sound like who's a moto retard or something. :laughing
We are that too anyways. :thumbup

·
Registered
634 Posts
I've got one... or at least I had one, and my new one's wheels are coming today! (i think) G-force do you ride track and street or just track?

F

·
0 Posts
i like the concept a lot ,i heard they rip .maybe one day .I was told you can get em with a single sided swingarm,,not the big ugly dakar type bikes ,but a regualar dirt bike style bike with a SS ,anybody?

·
7,666 Posts
borderline - I think there is (or was?) one company making a SM with a SSSA. TM I think? There may be others...but I remember seeing a TM with that feature.

F

·
0 Posts
holy shnickeys!!!!! thats iLL !..damn now i need a new keyboarddddddd the ddddddddd is stuck dddddddddddd ewwwwwwwww..ddddddddddddddddddddd.

seriously that is baddddddddddddass
looks crazy expensive .is this a retail bike or a concept ?
i think i may have to get motarted myself .I wonder if you can just buy the swinger and drop it onto some old shitpile and make a cool bike for cheaper

·
7,666 Posts
Ask Kevin (wild-fx) he was gonna buy one of those TMs. He had it ordered and stuff (I think) but then the company started experiencing some financial problems, so he ended up getting a KTM. I'm not sure if that company (TM) still exists? :confused

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
i met some folks yesterday who apparently race both the regular sm's and have a mini-moto race club (mostly motarded 80's). really nice people. he mentioned they might be putting on classes for people who want to race singles at mission.

in any case, i am defintely gonna try one of those mini's out. there's a good size group of them and they keep track of points etc. i think he said they're starting end of April.

sounds like it's gonna be a good year in BC for supermoto!

·
7,666 Posts
Sliver - I wanted to buy your bike from arai before you bought it. :mad Unfortunately I couldn't get my bike sold in time, and he didn't want to take it as a trade (obviously).

Dammit! I wish I had some $$$...I don't imagine myself getting another street-sportbike until I have a street-supermoto in the garage. You guys just wait!
(shit, I've been saying that for two years...)

·
Registered
634 Posts
you have been saying that an awfully long time harps :p sorry about not accomidating the trade but I just cant see myself on a sportbike anymore. I was thinking about it yesterday and with one single bike I can do

racing mx
racing supermoto
racing and or enjoying enduro races/ offroad rides in general
commuting to work
having the most fun ever on a bike ;)

-arai-

·
518 Posts
Sportbikes are too slow in the corners... Supermoto's blow them away... prooven everyday... if you want to find out the hard way lets go riding :p

·
7,666 Posts
arai said:
...with one single bike I can do

racing mx
racing supermoto
racing and or enjoying enduro races/ offroad rides in general
commuting to work
having the most fun ever on a bike ;)
Thanks for rubbing it in! :drinkbeer

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Evil-E said:
Sportbikes are too slow in the corners... Supermoto's blow them away... prooven everyday... if you want to find out the hard way lets go riding :p
OK, bring your motard out to tradex on April 12 and you can show me. We are having a play day there and we will have a short pavement course set up. Cost is $100 for the day and obviously, the more the merrier. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 358 Posts