BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

301 - 320 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've just recently become Motarded, as of last night, so I'm proud to say you all are the first to see my DRZ400SM:
LED ts and tail,
Cam chain Manual adjust,
All the rest is stock.
Still need:
New seat,
rack on back to carry beer,
Full q4 Exhaust,
Maybe a Voyager Vapor Puter,
and White plastics, its a cool look, to me anyway.

I've been riding for over 35 years, so been looking for the right bike for myself for almost 2 years.
btw: thx to BCSB for helping me pick a DRZ400SM.

See you out there.

Attachments

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
Clutch cable is no good. Get the liquid set up for it ..
Cheers on the ride ..See you out on the fri nite rides

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
What do you mean? Changing changes what?
Another question... Are Friday nights still "cool"?
Cheers K-man
well I had a spin on that bike and cable for the clutch was fked.. So putting the liquid set up is a great improvement..
And Ya Fri nights are still a go.. :alien

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
its been 10 years since you first asked about my DRZ.. You said it was cool but not your thing .. What brought around the change of mind?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whattupp folks...., ride for life!,
I ride an 07 DRZ400SM, RMZ muffler (fit mint) 3x3, jets, pilot powers, 10mm risers W/ pro tapers..... 14000 km,
I traded my R6 for it, and LOVE it....,
I grew up on dirt bikes so this ride feels like home.
I'm from Langley, and want some people to ripp with.....,
Where is the SM savages.....,

There's 2 types of riders:
-those that have been down,
-those that are going down!

I got a foot on both sides of the line!

Ride For Life, Ryan

·
Not wearing pants.
3,387 Posts
Nice choice. I haven't seen too many other DRZ's around Langley. Did you get the Pamela Anderson special with the barb wire scheme?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice choice. I haven't seen too many other DRZ's around Langley. Did you get the Pamela Anderson special with the barb wire scheme?
No pam anderson here...lol..., I painted my ride, was sick of the stock graphics....(Red/grey ) bike was/is black, cyclops headlight, LED tail section

That is all

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pipe bolted right up with the stock bolts/holes like it was meant to be!... From an 05 RMZ 450 I took a stock muffler (obvs not D.O.T., but what is these days), I had to cut my stock muffler, even got to keep that stupid lil heatshield ( 8" aprox form the slip joint) and cut about 2" off the pipe of the RMZ muffler, and the I.D of the RMZ pipe is the O.D. Of the stock pipe....., some slits with the grinder ,then I slapped a clamp on her and called it good!... More power,
A lot louder than what I had when I got it (stock W/ tip removed and holes drilled in the can - not my work by the way)
As loud as the FMF.... Or louder(and not the Q either)
How do I post pix?I'm on my blackberry as my net' is down.

·
Those guys are f#%@ed
339 Posts
Whattupp folks...., ride for life!,
I ride an 07 DRZ400SM, RMZ muffler (fit mint) 3x3, jets, pilot powers, 10mm risers W/ pro tapers..... 14000 km,
I traded my R6 for it, and LOVE it....,
I grew up on dirt bikes so this ride feels like home.
I'm from Langley, and want some people to ripp with.....,
Where is the SM savages.....,

There's 2 types of riders:
-those that have been down,
-those that are going down!

I got a foot on both sides of the line!

Ride For Life, Ryan
start:
You seem to have a loud voice. If you have a shovel, then you should put it down, and stay at your computer and dig a little bit deeper into the supermotard section.

Here you will find a thread about going on rides and whom to contact and when the rides take place, and where the ride starts from.
end:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am Street Motard-DD "just saying" The Island is my Playground!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Just found this site a bit ago, found my SuMo a while back. Swiss army bike! It'll do it all, and open a beer! 09 DRZ, jetted, 3x3, Clarke tank 'cause I got tired of having to fill up EVERY day when commuting, and most recently, an MRD/SSW pipe... I love this bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So, either your bike has big boobs, or you've got a Kreidler Supermoto125 DD. Either way, post a pic!
The bike is a 2010 Aprilia Dorsoduro *DD* unfortunately I can't post picks.
but I will try

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Just found this site a bit ago, found my SuMo a while back. Swiss army bike! It'll do it all, and open a beer! 09 DRZ, jetted, 3x3, Clarke tank 'cause I got tired of having to fill up EVERY day when commuting, and most recently, an MRD/SSW pipe... I love this bike.
how are you liking the mrd/ssw pipe? is it as loud as everyone says? running the quiet insert? ever close to downtown so i could check it out.

thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
how are you liking the mrd/ssw pipe? is it as loud as everyone says? running the quiet insert? ever close to downtown so i could check it out.

thanks

I like it! But you do get noticed, for sure. I have ordered the quiet insert (it's $15) so I can go out and do a track day or two, because I know I am over the 88db limit. Best example, it sounds like half a Harley, running straight pipes. All said and done, I'd order it again in a second. I may be out that way over the weekend, if I am I'll PM you.

301 - 320 of 358 Posts