BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

321 - 340 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
These are spicy, crunchy chicken fillets... made by coating yoghurt-marinated breasts in dry chilli-bite-mix powder and quickly shallow-frying.

Tastier than your chicken strips.. :devillook
haha i hadnt heard the chicken strips thing before... but those tires were only like a week old so? ill try harder to drag peg while tuning a carb next time lmao

·
Registered
155 Posts
Picked up my 2008 SXV in a trade at the beginning of the year. Love it, I'm from Vernon but I'll be coming down to a Tradex event soon.

·
Sedate hooligan
1,876 Posts
sweet ... not to many of us sxvers around. I only know of four others in the lower mainland - and that includes an RXV

·
Registered
155 Posts
I haven't seen any around up here, only DRZ's, and one brand new Husky 610. I've got the tail tidy done now and a couple of other things. The handguards were from a dirtbike and were all scratched to hell, so I painted them Italian flag colours. Oh, and I've got an extra, full set of plastics if anyone needs any. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yea thanks mattimus. we call it home.. your KLX isn't the black one buzzin out round the creek is it?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a 2011 KTM smr and I just use it for the street......maybe I could be persuaded to do a track day with it though. I love the bike, great engine, wheels, suspension and brakes

·
Registered
102 Posts
Aprilia RXV550

I bought a new 2007 RXV550 back in May 2012. I've been doing lots of off road riding, but just recently built up some cheap supermoto wheels for her. Can't wait to check out some races at Tradex this year. Who knows, maybe try a track day.

Nez.

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am close to buying a 2007 smr 450. Anyone own one? Pros? Cons? How is it on the highway? kinda hard to find info on this bike.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I am close to buying a 2007 smr 450. Anyone own one? Pros? Cons? How is it on the highway? kinda hard to find info on this bike.
what model? The moto version have close ratio transmission so getting highway gearing makes 1st gear difficult to launch, and you go through the gears quick. The CRF 450x or the YZ-WR are much better for highway. But either way the 450 is like T-rex wrote,, buzzy.

321 - 340 of 358 Posts