BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

341 - 358 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
what model? The moto version have close ratio transmission so getting highway gearing makes 1st gear difficult to launch, and you go through the gears quick. The CRF 450x or the YZ-WR are much better for highway. But either way the 450 is like T-rex wrote,, buzzy.
ya, i decided not to go for it after reading up more on them. Still trying to find a decent drz.

·
Banned
382 Posts
Bought a fs650e the other day. And a wr250x. I know the wr is indestructible, but what should I expect from the Berg?

·
Registered
785 Posts
looks like the ktm rfs engine...awesome reliable engine...easy to adjust valves which should be never...how mucha nd where did you by it if you dont mind me asking?

why did i sell my race ktm450smr in the fall:banghead

·
Banned
382 Posts
looks like the ktm rfs engine...awesome reliable engine...easy to adjust valves which should be never...how mucha nd where did you by it if you dont mind me asking?why did i sell my race ktm450smr in the fall:banghead
It's an 07, lot's of hours on it but it checked out great, lots of compression and no noise and smoke so thats good lol.. $4800, comes with extras. Bought in Victoria.

·
Sedate hooligan
1,876 Posts
Sheeeeeeeeeeiiit... The berg is a beast! Still one of the fastest tards out there? 247 pounds, 67 hp ....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the sumo world. :cool:
I ride my drsm all year, but be extra careful when the leaves start to fall, as you will too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the sumo world. :cool:
I ride my drsm all year, but be extra careful when the leaves start to fall, as you will too.
Thanks CDG, i've wanted to get one for a few years now so i'm stoked i found this one!

I'll probably still ride it on the semi acceptable days throughout the winter, it'll be torture waiting until spring!

341 - 358 of 358 Posts