BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

81 - 100 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Choco said:
I'm down for any ride you guys go on... but I got to lay low until sunday as I have some self beating to complete... but after that make sure you guys PM me!... well actually I might not be able to swing my leg over the bike... but I'm sure I can find a fence or something to launch myself onto from..
Self beating? I do that at least 2 times a day..... wait!!!!!!!!!!! Your talking about something else NEVERMIND! PM me your number and I'll call ya anyways... if you go you go if you dont you dont. LOL

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
I haven't seen you come out my way at all this year. Did last year's hooligan ride with kev and eian, myself and "choper" turn you off from riding with us?
LOL :evilgrin

I'
Choco said:
I'm down for any ride you guys go on... but I got to lay low until sunday as I have some self beating to complete... but after that make sure you guys PM me!... well actually I might not be able to swing my leg over the bike... but I'm sure I can find a fence or something to launch myself onto from..

·
Registered
414 Posts
FastbyFerreira said:
I haven't seen you come out my way at all this year. Did last year's hooligan ride with kev and eian, myself and "choper" turn you off from riding with us?
LOL :evilgrin
Turned off??? Hell no... that was one of the best rides of the summer.. had a blast.. but sadly I've been working way too much and looking after a sick puppy.. :( but when the work load lightens and the puppy gets better... I'd be more than stoked to join you guys on a monkey ride again :band.

I also know very large "Tard" from Kelowna (BF) that would make a trip down for a ride with you guys too...

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Looking forward to it. Just rebuilding my Katoom as it went kaboom. A few new goodies as well from when you last seen it. Other than that, I'v also brough back my RZ500n from ibernation... I'm hoping to go for a ride this weekend weather permiting. We'll see. Eian however sold his XR and CRF supermotos and now rides a 929! Kev's bike is still down as well. We'll organize something. Stay in touch. Cheers.

Choco said:
Turned off??? Hell no... that was one of the best rides of the summer.. had a blast.. but sadly I've been working way too much and looking after a sick puppy.. :( but when the work load lightens and the puppy gets better... I'd be more than stoked to join you guys on a monkey ride again :band.

I also know very large "Tard" from Kelowna (BF) that would make a trip down for a ride with you guys too...

·
Super Moderator
5,255 Posts
Sliver said:
i met some folks yesterday who apparently race both the regular sm's and have a mini-moto race club (mostly motarded 80's). really nice people. he mentioned they might be putting on classes for people who want to race singles at mission.
What bikes are good for mini-moto racing? What cc's are they running?? This may be the answer to my racing blues.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Choco said:
OK PH-Q2 I'll be there this weekend !

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Harps, is your WR an actual dirtbike or is it a SM machine? I know you were super keen on getting a supermoto going, and just noticed you have a WR in your sig (probably been there awhile but I am not around BCSB as much anymore).

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Harps said:
For real? Woohoo...ride out with BF! :thumbup
if someone get's a ride happenin on sunday mornin rain or shine ...I may just be IN !

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
Bradley - Yup! I finally did it. :) The WR is both my 'dirtbike' and 'motard' - although I haven't had a chance to go out and play in the dirt yet.

Steve - I'll try and organize something "rain or shine". Shit, that means I gotta get my headlight working if it's raining. :mad I haven't been out on an SM ride with any of these crazy characters yet - I'm a little worried about what I'm getting myself into!

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
Harps said:
Bradley - Yup! I finally did it. :) The WR is both my 'dirtbike' and 'motard' - although I haven't had a chance to go out and play in the dirt yet.

Steve - I'll try and organize something "rain or shine". Shit, that means I gotta get my headlight working if it's raining. :mad I haven't been out on an SM ride with any of these crazy characters yet - I'm a little worried about what I'm getting myself into!
Looking at Harps avatar he still thinks he is on a porkbike
:laughing

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Harps said:
Yup. :D

It's just a sportbike that's a lot lighter with more suspension travel, isn't it? :confused
;)
I hope to come down as planned, but I also just bought a new bike :roflmao fuck is this gunna be fun fun fun 49cc of raw liquid cooled lay down shocked dual disc brakin fun

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Harps said:
You planning a turbo for that or something? How the hell are you gonna get 49cc to haul your ass around? :laughing
Fuck Buddy ! Don't ask me why I bought this thing ? guess it was kuz it was only $720 tax in , and ya know , it's pretty sporty :roflmao guess they go for about $3500 brand new , this one is a ICBC model,so it's gunna need some paint :evilgrin I picked out the Moto GP paint of Max Biaggi bike.....cool ...no ?my painter buddy Todd, I'm sure he's still on the floor laughin at me on this one, but who cares.....right ! $4 worth of high test and your good for a week of nuthin but abuse :evilgrin . I'm thinkin raise the fenders, cut a bunch of worthless shite off it ,and VWALA you got's yourself a mini motard :thumbup .....with a big assed seat for 2 dummies instead of one .

·
Registered
819 Posts
Harps said:
Hey guys, I don't really know anybody here cept Evil-E and Kwota, but I'm totally down for a ride whenever anybody's heading out. The sooner and more often the better.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get ya my digits to hook up.

81 - 100 of 358 Posts