BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

121 - 140 of 358 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
WILD FX said:
Welcome .... Late nite ride outs ....are you into it ?
thank you

man id totally be into that

i hesitate though because im not like super good or nothin...prolly just annoy y'all and be too slow

cheers

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
WILD FX said:
Welcome .... Late nite ride outs ....are you into it ?

I would like a slice of that please. you guy's gotta let me know when your doing another one of them , I would be innnnnn....if was there ?

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Twister, what light package is that and how well does it actually work in the dark? Very, very nice bike.

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
SupaRetahd said:
thank you

man id totally be into that

i hesitate though because im not like super good or nothin...prolly just annoy y'all and be too slow

cheers
Hey noobs are so welcome .......
:drinkbeer
Come along and your lerning curve will be real sharp :evilgrin
I love to ride and take well to showing others ... I dont mind slowing it up a bit ... you have a nice bike ... and you will do well
Lets go for a spinn with Sethro250 ... he loves rippin it up too...

BF said:
I would like a slice of that please. you guy's gotta let me know when your doing another one of them , I would be innnnnn....if was there ?
And BF when ever you want we will do Bowen Isld first and beer with a snack and then the Raid ???

So many people got SM's now but Me and Sethro are the only ones out there riding ... :rolleyes

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
WILD FX said:
So many people got SM's now but Me and Sethro are the only ones out there riding ... :rolleyes
I've been riding too Kev. Unfortunately my Achilles has put a bit of a slow down on me. How come I haven't seen you out at boundary bay either??? I also have a bit of a hooligan loop in Surrey. I showed Sethro a small section of it a couple of weeks back. That one is better ridden through the day though. The only shitty thing is, I don't want to over ride it and heat out the loop. I have already been seeing a few of the natives giving me the stink eye.

S

·
0 Posts
WILD FX said:
I love to ride and take well to showing others ... I dont mind slowing it up a bit ... you have a nice bike ... and you will do well

And BF when ever you want we will do Bowen Isld first and beer with a snack and then the Raid ???

it is true the best way to learn is to chase the pros....lemme know when you guys go out and try to hook up with ya :thumbup

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
gasman said:
I've been riding too Kev. Unfortunately my Achilles has put a bit of a slow down on me. How come I haven't seen you out at boundary bay either??? I also have a bit of a hooligan loop in Surrey. I showed Sethro a small section of it a couple of weeks back. That one is better ridden through the day though. The only shitty thing is, I don't want to over ride it and heat out the loop. I have already been seeing a few of the natives giving me the stink eye.
I havent been to BB cause of my work I have not been able to make it out ..
I hope to do one befor I go to China for 20 days ...
Stinky eye you say ... hahaha..

We need to make a full day of it maybe ...

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
SupaRetahd said:
it is true the best way to learn is to chase the pros....lemme know when you guys go out and try to hook up with ya :thumbup
SWEET!!
Will do :thumbup

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
WILD FX said:

Hey you boneheads, dont forget to call me sometime to... :evilgrin

·
388 Posts
yes!! another person for our supermoto rips! we did bowen island last friday, was entertaining. Only 2 cops on the island, quite a few twisty bumpy roads and plenty of off road areas. I only got a small sample of the surrey loop.... but i'm hooked like a crack addict now and need my fix! I say sometime soon before Kev buggers off to China we get some motards together and make a day outta the surrey loop + vancouver/DT route. I'm trying to make my own route but its taking a lot longer then I thought it would so i'm hoping i'll have something down by the end of the summer!

gasman said:
Unfortunately my Achilles has put a bit of a slow down on me.
maybe if I broke your other leg too you would be kinda around my pace!! slow hardly!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I have a couple of loop's up here ....If I can ever get you focker's to come up ?

·
Gearing Up
445 Posts
Damn- I'm almost there boys... I got the bike back tonight with a fresh rebuild on the motor, but its still got a blown stator; should be under warranty, but its only a matter of days now. I have to send off the stator in the morning, but it should be a fast turn around.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Sethro250 said:
yes!! another person for our supermoto rips! we did bowen island last friday, was entertaining. Only 2 cops on the island, quite a few twisty bumpy roads and plenty of off road areas...
Shit, now THAT sounds interesting! I'd totally be in for a rip out to Bowen Island sometime.

I had a blast with you guys (Gas, Twister, Rooster, Leif, Kwota) that one time I came out. That area in south Van was dope...but DT began to scare me a bit. :laughing Gotta grow some bigger balls, me thinks.

BF! I'd come up for a ride in your area if you're gonna set up a motard track anytime this year, like you did last year. Any plans for that? I know the turnout wasn't much last summer...but it sounds like there are a lot more people with motos this season. What do you think?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rode Stykman's Motard thursday...reccomend NOT trying it if you don't have the means to get one of your own!!!! I am totally hooked! setting up a KX500 ....anyone have wheels & brakes sources??? :roflmao :roflmao

·
SM Corporation!
375 Posts
After much shopping, I found the best package is from www.central-wheel.co.uk

Jeremy Starkey is who you will be dealing with. I paid $1500 CDN for Talon Hubs, Stainless spokes, Morad wheels and Avon tires (or as they say tyres).
That included the shipping and spacers.
Problems I encountered were, the spokes needed to be adjusted to center the rim -no big deal- and finding the disk. If you request they ship them to you by some other than Fedex or Ups the duties are forgotten.

By the way....You can ride that bad boy on the street..it takes a little finessing, but it is possible. I ride a CR 500 on the street.

Ya Believe it!

Bark.

·
SM Corporation!
375 Posts
The cost just keep coming down as more suppliers seek the green backs of new and future motarders... There is a wicked set of hubs, spokes and wheels available from a company on Ebay call SumofAllparts. Hex hubs (totally interchangable) Excel rims.
$1095 USD. Ten nighty five plus plus is still no easy pill to swallow. :drinkbeer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTA...572534358QQcategoryZ35601QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
I've got one.....aquired it the smart way......already built, turn key, ready to go.But now I need to learn to" back it in" but my knee wants to be out there rather than my foot.....the road racer in me is gonna be tough to change.

Are there any Supermoto schools around here?

121 - 140 of 358 Posts