1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on News1130 Site today.

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20061030_151423_700

October 30, 2006 - 12:14 pm
VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - There's more than one reason why you should wear a helmet on a motorbike.
Vancouver Police say a helmetless man was spotted riding a Honda Jazz scooter early this morning on the Downtown Eastside.
Constable Tim Fanning says the scooter driver got away from officers but then crashed the scooter into a newspaper box at Princess and Alexander. Fanning says as the man was trying to run away, he ran head-first into a steel pole. The 39 year old man is recovering in hospital from head injuries.
It turns out the scooter was stolen and the man faces charges for that as well

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
Thats awesome...I love hearing stuff like that. I'm with u marclapierre- I wish it happened to more thieves...

·
Registered
271 Posts
we should start a law with the cops..... or just recommend this.... every one of us supposely has one bike with one matching helmet.... so if the helmet is unmatching.... the cops should question the rider.... and check if the bike is stolen

maybe a good idea?

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Why the hell would you steal a Jazz ??!?!! Not like you can make a quick get away or anything ...

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
He probably got inspired by the Crackers N Binners ride outs....or was practicing to take us out on the next ride.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
yep, a 39 year old thief...what a waste of skin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts