BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has a double bubble windscreen and how do you like it? is it worth the change? i'm thinking of getting a zero gravity screen so any opinions would be geatly appreciated.

thanks in advance:)

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Who does not? Jim, Atom, myself, I beleive there are quite a few bikes with the Double Bubble. :)

I personally like it much better than the stock; it looks so much better and it does perform better, although not as much as I would like. :)

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man i can't wait to get out on a ride and check all the bikes out, i didn't know that many of you guys had them

i guess it would help me out a bit considering R6's have crap in terms of wind protection. BTW about how much do they go for?

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did i mention i'll be insured tommorow? can't wait till then:D

G

·
I had a euro screen on my last bike (96 GSX-R750) and it was awesome. No more head buffeting at all when sitting upright and more wind protection when tucked in.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
My Zero Gravity Double Bubble screen looks good... Performance wise.. well I guess you have to be able to tuck and not look over the screen to tell the performance.. ;)

Jim.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I love mine....I got the dark smoke but wish I got the regular smoke. Overall a good purchase in my opinion.

Just run a little black tape around the edgse before you install it. I have a little bit of white powder residue coming from where it rubs. Also, don't over tighten the bolts or it could cause it to spider around the bolt locations.

atom

·
Track Day Wh0re
505 Posts
I've got a clear ZG double bubble and love it... great fit, finish and wind protection.

Though, if i were to buy again i would like to try Powerbronze. These look TRICK.
HTH

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is there a website for PowerBronze? is that the company?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I just got my light tint DB a couple days ago. Absolutely love it. Wouldn't have gotten the darksmoke, cuz the light smoke is actually quite dark.

Makes a noticeable difference at highspeeds, and I think it actually looks alot better. If there is any nitpicking to be done, it's that it vibrates a little from the wind. But then again, I think stock windscreens vibrate too.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm looking to get a ZG Double Bubble as well and was wondering where you guys got yours from? Did you order it online if so, how much was shipping?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I got mine from Imperial Motorsports in Burnaby because they deal directly with Zero Gravity instead of having them delivered through some other shipping company.

Maple Ridge couldn't order from them because they went through a separate distributing company or something to that effect.

They had it in within about 2 weeks of ordering. Maybe less.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts