BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 40 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Geez, I've was avoiding lively discussions on forums so long I had to refresh myself on Godwins Laws.*

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Is that a technical violation of Godwin's Law? Page one would be a new records for around here, no?
Never heard of Godwin's Law, had to look it up.

No. It's with with some amusement, just the observance of one of the classic "left wing go-to's" , right out of that camp's playbook. It means to me the conversation is now a waste of time as it's now confirmed heavy emotional non logical indoctrination is at play, no further oxygen need bother be wasted on my part.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
your so lulzy Steve. Yes, I've been deeply "indoctrinated" via meme-magick by the 'marxist libtards' out to poison the gender supply with our tears.

Of course, this shit's just going to get more and more ridiculous by the day, so there's not much to say here - is there?! - surely it's becoming increasingly more difficult for you to articulate validation and support for this shit (outside of 'thedonald', if you're looking for a safe-space for Trump-cucks)

Watch out for those white Trumpist terrorists going around shooting shit up, by the way. All heil the 4th Reich of the Walmart Republic! :p

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
You missed crime rates, murder rates, number imprisoned, privacy, debt, literacy........
You missed "better than many other countries". Otherwise why do people want to immigrate there?

And it's the racial and class divides that weigh on the crime, murder, incarceration and literacy rates. If you lump people together based on race or religion, treat them like shit and deny them a fair go, they may push back.*

Things have gradually, slowly, painfully been getting better, but you'd never know it to listen to the rhetoric. The signal to noise ratio is very poor.*

·
Registered Luser
2,112 Posts
your so lulzy Steve. Yes, I've been deeply "indoctrinated" via meme-magick by the 'marxist libtards' out to poison the gender supply with our tears.

Of course, this shit's just going to get more and more ridiculous by the day, so there's not much to say here - is there?! - surely it's becoming increasingly more difficult for you to articulate validation and support for this shit (outside of 'thedonald', if you're looking for a safe-space for Trump-cucks)

Watch out for those white Trumpist terrorists going around shooting shit up, by the way. All heil the 4th Reich of the Walmart Republic! :p
Meme magick. *Amaze
*https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com
I found this the other day and I did think of u dna. *

Trump cucks. *Haha. *u planted *the Russian hooker piss party dossier didn't you?

·
Registered
8,650 Posts
You missed "better than many other countries". Otherwise why do people want to immigrate there?

And it's the racial and class divides that weigh on the crime, murder, incarceration and literacy rates. If you lump people together based on race or religion, treat them like shit and deny them a fair go, they may push back.*
agreed, I've had very close family spend their entire lives in the US of A. I have cousins who are in fact americans. :devillook

I enjoy traveling the US and have little bad to say about most areas I have visited. There is a lot of misconception that is tossed around by the media
and us canucks seem to lap it up like its going out of style. Just like everywhere else in the world there are some people you dont want to cross, and
just as you would hope there are a few incredibly gracious gems who will call you up out of nowhere and literally open their entire house to you at the
drop of a hat.

I spent 2 weeks in Vegas thanks to one such family and I am happy to call them great friends to this day!

you hit the nail in the head, everybody has a melting point. You dont want to go there if its their constitutional right to defend their lawn with heavy weaponry. :batman

·
lover of twins
6,066 Posts
Never heard of Godwin's Law, had to look it up.

No. It's with with some amusement, just the observance of one of the classic "left wing go-to's" , right out of that camp's playbook. It means to me the conversation is now a waste of time as it's now confirmed heavy emotional non logical indoctrination is at play, no further oxygen need bother be wasted on my part.

you like to speak a lot of fancy words and sometimes even make a valid point or two, but your history shows that it is your own indoctrination that is permitting you from seeing the full picture.

i can see why you would have an issue with DNA, but your assumptions are so far off base; again this is a product of your bias.

·
Registered
904 Posts
you from seeing the full picture.
I wish someone would fill the rest of us normals in on "the full picture" ?
Personally I am hopeful for the complete death of the religion of political correctness but I have heard everything from Hilter will rise again to we will finally have this war against islam that was never properly finished in 1291

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
you like to speak a lot of fancy words and sometimes even make a valid point or two, but your history shows that it is your own indoctrination that is permitting you from seeing the full picture.

i can see why you would have an issue with DNA, but your assumptions are so far off base; again this is a product of your bias.
Years of reading his submissions, probably with him snickering, did lead me to believe that. He says now he's not, I'll go with that from now on.

I'm with Kaz on Political Correctness. I'm done with it. I'm done with giving ANY religion a free ride. It's all gone too far, different 'social deals' , different levels of social, and lawful acceptance of actions for different demographics, different colors, different sexual persuasions. We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I'm done with it. I'm done with giving ANY religion a free ride. It's all gone too far, different 'social deals' , different levels of social, and lawful acceptance of actions for different demographics, different colors, different sexual persuasions. We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.
What??? And cancel Christmas?!?!?!?!

But really... if you could detail out even halfway to actually doing that, you'd get a Nobel Peace Prize. And before you start your reply with "It's simple..." remember that the LAST thing religion is, is simple. * *

·
Registered Luser
2,112 Posts
annnd, a goddamn granola eatin, pot smokin, hippy seattle judge spoils the party. back to you mr. hairdo.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Except we do. This is how we treat ppl: "All persons are free to practice their religion so long as it doesn't cause harm to others"
Libtards believe this is actually possible because of their denial that some religion(s) find abuse justified and do not consider killing non-believers to be wrong.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Years of reading his submissions, probably with him snickering, did lead me to believe that. He says now he's not, I'll go with that from now on.

I'm with Kaz on Political Correctness. I'm done with it. I'm done with giving ANY religion a free ride. It's all gone too far, different 'social deals' , different levels of social, and lawful acceptance of actions for different demographics, different colors, different sexual persuasions. We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.
I agree that a full stop to political correctness and a return to judgement by actions would be a better method :D

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Libtards believe this is actually possible because of their denial that some religion(s) find abuse justified and do not consider killing non-believers to be wrong.
I'm so glad you've got the energy to try to communicate with the Libtards Kaz. I've just about given up in that respect, they're mind indoctrination just does not see facts, so head shakingly frustrating.

I'm just glad I can grow some semblance of an acceptable beard if needed, and while finding it terribly horrifying, disgusting, totally against my wish of true equality for all, if a Kalashnikov was held to my head, in the name of some stone age religion, I suppose I could be told to treat all of my 6 underage wives like a herd of cattle, to stay alive. Ironic, as it's mostly those of millennial female 'gender confirmation' that most wishes said stone age religion to be priority 1 here in the west, so we westerners may submit to punishment we deserve for building up, retaining, and enjoying the best that humans have had it in human history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U

Without surprise, the hottest selling garments selling these days in Germany, SAFE SHORTS:

http://www.safeshorts.eu/

Gotta wonder why???????

21 - 40 of 170 Posts