BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

41 - 60 of 170 Posts

·
Registered Luser
2,112 Posts
In case you didn't see last week's SNL Sean Spicer sketch, you can watch it here until Feb 12th, then it goes behind a paywall:

http://www.globaltv.com/saturdaynightlive/video/clips/sean-spicer-press-conference/video.html?v=870555203814

and The Donald and Bannon:

http://www.globaltv.com/saturdaynightlive/video/webisode/oval-office-cold-open/video.html?v=870531651923
* *Baldwins trump is way over rated, but McCarthy absolutely killed it with spicer. *Maybe the best thing that craptacular celebrity wank fest has ever produced.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I'm so glad you've got the energy to try to communicate with the Libtards Kaz. I've just about given up in that respect, they're mind indoctrination just does not see facts, so head shakingly frustrating.
I LOL'd.

The real 'issue' here is not in 'right vs left'... it's top->down. We can agree on that, right? It's pretty hard to miss ...

·
Formerly kanelupis
5,252 Posts
Libtards believe this is actually possible because of their denial that some religion(s) find abuse justified and do not consider killing non-believers to be wrong.
Whoa, I never said free reign on exercising their religious beliefs. "So long as it doesn't harm others" also applies to those practicing inside the same circle of belief.

You're not critically thinking are you now.

·
lover of twins
6,066 Posts
I wish someone would fill the rest of us normals in on "the full picture" ?
Personally I am hopeful for the complete death of the religion of political correctness but I have heard everything from Hilter will rise again to we will finally have this war against islam that was never properly finished in 1291
full picture is nothing more than being able to read both sides of the equation without any bias. it's something any "normal" is capable of, just put your emotional ties to an issue aside for a second and evaluate all the info available objectively. or, just take a minute to contemplate that your opinion might actually be wrong and the other person might have something to consider.

political correctness doesn't need to die completely, but it's definitely been taken to an extreme and needs to be cut back like an overgrown bush.

·
lover of twins
6,066 Posts
Years of reading his submissions, probably with him snickering, did lead me to believe that. He says now he's not, I'll go with that from now on.

I'm with Kaz on Political Correctness. I'm done with it. I'm done with giving ANY religion a free ride. It's all gone too far, different 'social deals' , different levels of social, and lawful acceptance of actions for different demographics, different colors, different sexual persuasions. We need to treat everyone exactly the same.

Full stop.
i totally agree with you that the pc world has gone too far, but until people learn and are able to treat everyone the same then it's needed to some degree.

·
lover of twins
6,066 Posts
It appears we have a long way to go ,,,,,,,,, on both sides of the "wall".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qilcmp3Ic_E

that's a great clip and it hits on a bunch of great points. the key thing is the warped idea of feminism, and to a lesser degree social justice warriors, that's currently swimming around today. as the vid points out, people are pulling away from the idea of feminism and not wanting to identify with it as it has become a derisive term. the idea feminism has been appropriated by a bunch of insecure twits who don't really understand what it means to be a feminist and unfortunately what they're effectively doing is destroying the ideology.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
well, this show certainly has been entertaining.

"Treasonous Trump" has such a nice ring to it.

wonder what'll happen in season 2, when they need to introduce a new villain

41 - 60 of 170 Posts