BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

61 - 80 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
IMO the media has become a complete waste of humanity. We should start useing Hitler type ideas except start gassing the media instead of innocent jewish types

·
Registered Luser
2,112 Posts
Why, after watergate, would you ever tape anything, and for the love of god why would you ever allude to the existence of any tapes that did exist?
That seems kinda moronic. *Unless comey said something purely criminal, trump has wayyy more to lose from comey's potential testimony.

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
great universal answer to any question regarding government, politics, media, etc
Agree. pick a side, your fucked up. Go for the fact that all government is a cesspool of greed, incompetence, over compensation, and immoral, if not illegal activity. Think otherwise, Ill probably consider you a member of the sheep family.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I am still waiting for the libtard world order to apologize :D Trump has been president for how many weeks and still no civil war or any war, women are still allowed to work,vote and ride, gays are not being killed or jailed, the earth is still rotating .......

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I am still waiting for the libtard world order to apologize :D Trump has been president for how many weeks and still no civil war or any war, women are still allowed to work,vote and ride, gays are not being killed or jailed, the earth is still rotating .......
Right... Four months of stable, predictable, confidence-inspiring leadership, highest approval ratings ever.

Imagine what four years will look like.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Right... Four months of stable, predictable, confidence-inspiring leadership, highest approval ratings ever.

Imagine what four years will look like.
well the libtarded community & media said it would be total chaos , war like, and that america would fall into anarchy ....... I am still waiting for that as the news is really boring. Seems its just media & hollywood against trump now, boring :( I was promised alot and the leftys have not delivered :mad
What I was really hoping for was the total economic crash they said would happen under Trump so people like myself could cash in on opportunities and retire :cool

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Don't know what a cuck is.
simple: the Trumpites are Trump-cucks, ...because they have invited this man to fuck their country.

now it's almost time to ro-sham-bo for sloppy seconds... who's up?!

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
what about the lib-cucks who wanted Hillary to strap on??
a lib-cuck is what? cuckholding to an ideology? it's a weak projective lashing-out from the true trump-cucks, who first spawned the term as applied to political discourse, which in clear and obvious freudian reflection of their own self-invalidation and admission of beta status.
but that's fine, everyone's got their kink... just ask bill; shillary's been strapped on for decades now... at least the complete corporate coup of america would have been slower and more subversive.*

*not that I'm a fan of the shillary timeline either. bernie-bro from the get-go.

·
Registered Luser
2,112 Posts
a lib-cuck is what? cuckholding to an ideology? it's a weak projective lashing-out from the true trump-cucks, who first spawned the term as applied to political discourse, which in clear and obvious freudian reflection of their own self-invalidation and admission of beta status.
but that's fine, everyone's got their kink... just ask bill; shillary's been strapped on for decades now... at least the complete corporate coup of america would have been slower and more subversive.*

*not that I'm a fan of the shillary timeline either. bernie-bro from the get-go.
ur a commie-cuck? i'm cuckfused.

it's weird, but a couple of pages ago this thread actually had some real discussion flowing back and forth.
ya, that was weird. it's all better now.

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
LOL Steve you gotta understand that some snowflakes even get upset when you pet a cat from the back to the front :D

It's become such a politically correct world, I simply don't know what to say within any conversation. Even a recent bombastic interaction with our resident nut case employee at work, where all I wanted to do was finish the conversation by holding up my palm in submission/retreat away from it all, which i did, was construed as some form of NAZI signal that the nasty boys of Bavaria. It's become a land of people walking around with horrendous visible bruises, mostly around their ears, from terms that clearly they are not able to deal with.

61 - 80 of 170 Posts