BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
As soon as he proposed the Greenland deal I began to wonder what the other hand was doing. His trick is to make outrageous remarks in order to hide something darker and sinister that he is doing at the same time.

·
Registered Luser
2,121 Posts
Actually , he should just buy bc, only 5 trillion to give every person in the province 1 million USD.

Tell me you’d refuse that offer.*

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
I could refuse that offer, and I would refuse it. I risk nothing, as there will be 10's of 1,000's of other BC residents who would decide against long before me

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
I'm gonna need four mil as I have an emotional detachment, no make that seven mil and I"m good.

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
What do you think we could sell southern Quebec for?

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
"absolutely no one could have seen this shit-show brewing"

heh.

Reactions: oldgixxer

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
oh, why so triggered, S.G?

Qanon coup crossword puzzles not adding up today?

Still puzzling about how "ANT1F4" infiltrated Agolf Twittler's crowd without being detected?

Keep at it, I'm sure you'll figure it out one day.

Reactions: Steve G.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
oh, why so triggered, S.G?

Qanon coup crossword puzzles not adding up today?

Still puzzling about how "ANT1F4" infiltrated Agolf Twittler's crowd without being detected?

Keep at it, I'm sure you'll figure it out one day.

Not me. I predicted the situation, with a certain financial genius. It has been a very good year, in fact 4 years. My net worth has been good, very good. Slight adjustments in early October have been rock city. Thankyou. My service status involvement, and resultant exposure with Tesla stock, has been the 3rd best thing that has happened to me.

The year 2032. Practice ducking. Practice avoiding the ovens. Integrate towards God's money, not human's money. DNA, you keep playing with your computer games, and dressing up in Anime, you won't even notice.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
lol nice horn solo? ... blow hard much? Did you have to practice all that tooting, or is it just raw natural talent?

Still rather disappointed (and kinda amazed) that the ONE TIME you could correctly point to 'actual anarchy' ... you completely failed to do so. Huh. Whyzat now.

Steve G. said:
Don't misunderstand. I believe Trump is an asshole. He's the wrong guy, for the right reasons. The things he's doing are for the most part, very much over-due. That an asshole is making these moves does not make these moves incorrect. Law and order are now an option for many in the USA.
Yep, you tottally called it, great "lawn odor" down there, mmmm?

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Political leaders are the result of a political trend, not the reason of a political trend.

The uprising and lack of trust against government all around the world is a trend since about 2012. It's growing. And will continue to grow. Be patient grasshopper.

161 - 176 of 176 Posts